When will baby starts kicking me???

I feel bubbles at 20 weeks.. The feeling got more intense in week 22... At 23 weeks I can feel my little girl kicking every day...
Hehehe...yes very amazing feeling!

Jesamine

Hi all!! I'm 14 weeks and eager to feel my baby kick. Can't really feel anything yet or maybe just flutters. Sometimes I'd also wonder is it my tummy or the baby. LOL.

I can see during my scans that the baby is very active! Especially during my oscar scan. Kicking non stop. Guess he/she doesn't like to be "poke" around. Hahaha.

felicity

tat is normal... when she get bigger and stronger... you will feel her movement..
It is an amazing feeling.. :)
i felt it since 21 weeks.. nowadays alway kicking, very active! once in a while she loves to dance on my bladder.. >< is it v nice and bouncy to do that? haha... make me want to pee all the time!

tealeaf

I felt it since week 17. These few weeks she's very active and kicks very hard, more often at night and when I want to sleep....

I am now 26 weeks and my bb boy is a constant kicker! :tlaugh: But just this morning, I was woken up by a shudder or violent shiver... It's the first time he did it and it felt like my whole belly was vibrating when he did it. Lasted only like a second or two though... Any of u ladies felt something like the too?

zaclin29

I am now 26 weeks and my bb boy is a constant kicker! :tlaugh: But just this morning, I was woken up by a shudder or violent shiver... It's the first time he did it and it felt like my whole belly was vibrating when he did it. Lasted only like a second or two though... Any of u ladies felt something like the too?

Yes I do.. cant remember when it started but shld be ard wk25-26 too...
Im at wk29 now and sometimes my girl will kick and punch at the same time..
but she does vibrate sometimes...

Wow, that's a funny feeling isn't it? :) I was reading it up on the net & some sites say it may be an occasional spasm due to their developing nervous system. Some ites said it could be the baby rousing from a dream.... I wonder what foetuses dream about..... :)

Yes I do.. cant remember when it started but shld be ard wk25-26 too...
Im at wk29 now and sometimes my girl will kick and punch at the same time..
but she does vibrate sometimes...

felicity

yes my bb will punch and kick at the same time too! like i will feel violent movements on both sides together!

Nope it doesn't hurt. But occasionally when he stomps down hard on my bladder, I do jump a little from shock ;)
My boy will sometimes stretch sometimes & stay in the stretched position, pushing against my belly. Those times, the spot where the little fist or foot is pushing at will feel kinda like a bruise. But I will massage the spot & tell the baby to move back in cuz mama's uncomfortable. & I think he understands cuz it always works! :)

zaclin29

it doesnt hurt... i find it ticklish actually... sometimes uncomfortable when the foot or hand is pushing against ur tummy...
like moonjellie mentioned, u just need to rub that spot and the baby will move back in..

now at 30wks, the baby kicks/punches lesser... instead she squirms like a worm.. haha.. yday i felt as though she used her head to rub against my tummy... i felt more "vibration" instead now....

babystone

In my week 15 now just days ago I felt slight bubbles feeling inside my stomach when I was trying to sleep I wonder if is the baby. Is it too early for first time mum to feel it in week 15?

My 2nd bub started obvious movements when I was 18 weeks. I understand that having a posterior or anterior placenta can make a difference on how soon you feel bub.

In my week 15 now just days ago I felt slight bubbles feeling inside my stomach when I was trying to sleep I wonder if is the baby. Is it too early for first time mum to feel it in week 15?
I feel the fetal movement around week 16, i told my collegue about it and they said will it be too early feel the movement.
hahaha... but i just can feel the baby :)

sphyaw

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and feeling a warming sensation in the middle of my tummy after lunch almost everyday. Is this the fluttering/butterfly feeling? At night I can feel them (twins) tickling me and make me laugh. Once or twice there was a crampy feeling. I really wonder what are they doing inside. Playing with each other or punching each other for space? haha!

andieluv2

sometimes.rythmic.movements can be.hiccups. my.girl had quite of hiccups whn inside me. and even till 50 wk she.still.moves.alot. even the.nurse complain whn monitoring hrr ctg bcoz she moves too much and.keep kicking the.probe. lol.

crystaloves

im in my 15 weeks 3 days.... i had this bubble like fel once in a while and wonder what is that... any ladies feels that too? sometimes my own heartbeat really getting in the way to let me feel baby kicks... lol!

MamaDT

I felt the bubble popping in my tummy below belly button ard 18weeks.... Haha sometimes it's quite ticklish...... When I put my hand on it, I can feel that my tummy "popped up" one sec as if sthg pushed my tummy from inside. This feeling got stronger and more frequent day by day. Now I am at wk20 and I cfm tt the feeling is my baby kicking on one side and baby turning on the other side of my tummy coz I asked the radiographer if baby's kicking and turning when I had the same usual "bubble pop" feeling during my anomaly scan. :)