where can i get ameda pumps in singapore

forbearing

hi all pretty mummies
was wondering where to get ameda pumps in singapore..
went online to do some research and found out that ameda pumps are quite good..but just dont know where to get it..

need help from you'll..
=)

comparing between medela swing and ameda purely yours breast pumps..
which will be betteR?

oblong

can buy ameda from robinsons' centrepoint (baby dept, 5th floor) or breastfeeding mothers' support group i think both only carry Ameda Lactaline Dual breast pump.

personally, i'm using medela pump in style. i find that dual pump saves time = faster pumping :)

Though i have heard feedback that there's not much difference between ameda and medela. Ameda's definitely more affordable. i have not tried out the pumps personally as i missed the chance to do so when making decision to buy. (didn't know about the support group selling pumps). you can visit the support group's office to try out their pumps.

CDL

Do buy your pump from the BMSG - the last time I checked their prices were cheaper even after paying for their annual membership.

I have an ameda and have been using it religiously for the last 3 mths. I have no complaints about it.

I also have a medela swing (single pump) and would advise that you get a dual pump as it saves time and you get the benefit of a letdown from both breasts at the same time.

Hope this helps

forbearing

hey..thanks CDL and oblong..
have email BMSG to enquire about their product.
hope will be able to get it soon.
=)

Porukadotzu

hey i just received Isetan Newsletter for private sale 13 mar - 5 apr at isetan katong and isetan scotts selling Ameda/Ardo breastpump, w/ 2 bottles, Gold cream 10ml (should be for nipple) and Tulip nipple shield all for S$ 350

so if you hv isetan member card can go buy.. but if u dun have normaly after private sale still can buy also.

forbearing

hey i just received Isetan Newsletter for private sale 13 mar - 5 apr at isetan katong and isetan scotts selling Ameda/Ardo breastpump, w/ 2 bottles, Gold cream 10ml (should be for nipple) and Tulip nipple shield all for S$ 350

so if you hv isetan member card can go buy.. but if u dun have normaly after private sale still can buy also.

wow..thanks ya..
ive checked with BMSG and their Ameda pump include AC power adapter, two four-ounce
polycarbonate bottles with locking caps and dual HygieniKit (2 polycarbonate funnels, 2 silicone bellows, 2 tubes, 3 valves & a tubing adapter/pump connector) and 2 baby cups. its selling at 365+home delivery.
which 1 is more worth it?

:err:

littlesuki

Heard that Taka also has baby fair next week from Mar 12. Not sure whether they have good deal?

Does anyone know that whether Taka credit card has additional discount?

wow..thanks ya..
ive checked with BMSG and their Ameda pump include AC power adapter, two four-ounce
polycarbonate bottles with locking caps and dual HygieniKit (2 polycarbonate funnels, 2 silicone bellows, 2 tubes, 3 valves & a tubing adapter/pump connector) and 2 baby cups. its selling at 365+home delivery.
which 1 is more worth it?

:err:

forbearing

:embarrassed:
Heard that Taka also has baby fair next week from Mar 12. Not sure whether they have good deal?

Does anyone know that whether Taka credit card has additional discount?

oh.. really? thanks..
i think i shall visit taka's baby fair next week before making any choices..haha
neng shen zhe seng..
ma ma zhui bang~:shyxxx:

for the credit card..i not too sure..
sorry

littlesuki

Hi, could you post the price after you visit the bb fair (from Mar 12).

I also want to buy Ameda pump but I am afraid that I won't have time to go bb fair until Sunday.

appreciate if you could share the info.
:embarrassed:

oh.. really? thanks..
i think i shall visit taka's baby fair next week before making any choices..haha
neng shen zhe seng..
ma ma zhui bang~:shyxxx:

for the credit card..i not too sure..
sorry

forbearing

Hi, could you post the price after you visit the bb fair (from Mar 12).

I also want to buy Ameda pump but I am afraid that I won't have time to go bb fair until Sunday.

appreciate if you could share the info.
am afraid that i'll be able to visit baby fair only on sunday too.
but will still post the price of it after i visit the baby fair if they are selling the pump..hope i'll be able to get good deals..
:Dancing_wub:

snowbear

am afraid that i'll be able to visit baby fair only on sunday too.
but will still post the price of it after i visit the baby fair if they are selling the pump..hope i'll be able to get good deals..
:Dancing_wub:
Hi, I just got this mailer from Moms 'R' Us (a shop at United Sq where i buy my nursing tops). It's got a special deal for Ameda pump on 14 March.

This week we bring you fantastic news of an informative BabyTalk jointly organized by Cordlife and TMC. It is held at the PanPacific Hotel, Ocean Ballroom, Level 2 on 14th March, Saturday. It starts 12pm onwards and features talks by doctors on various topics.
Admission is free for couples with a gynae appointment card. There will not only be goodie bags but also free $10 NTUC shopping vouchers to be given to each couple.
We will be dishing out our specials for selected items at the talk too. The event is open to the public. Do drop by to grab your specials with us. One such item is the Ameda Breast Pump ( U.P. $388 ) which we will sell at $333 at the talk – complete with one year warranty and a gift of our VIP card which entitles you to discounts storewide. We are also selling selected nursing and maternity wear with discounts up to 50%! These are limited in stocks so do come by to grab your deals. Please come with adequate cash. We will try our best to set up a payment portal for eNets and Visa and Masters Credit card payment but this is not confirmed yet so do bring the good ol’ cash!

forbearing

Hi, I just got this mailer from Moms 'R' Us (a shop at United Sq where i buy my nursing tops). It's got a special deal for Ameda pump on 14 March.

This week we bring you fantastic news of an informative BabyTalk jointly organized by Cordlife and TMC. It is held at the PanPacific Hotel, Ocean Ballroom, Level 2 on 14th March, Saturday. It starts 12pm onwards and features talks by doctors on various topics.
Admission is free for couples with a gynae appointment card. There will not only be goodie bags but also free $10 NTUC shopping vouchers to be given to each couple.
We will be dishing out our specials for selected items at the talk too. The event is open to the public. Do drop by to grab your specials with us. One such item is the Ameda Breast Pump ( U.P. $388 ) which we will sell at $333 at the talk – complete with one year warranty and a gift of our VIP card which entitles you to discounts storewide. We are also selling selected nursing and maternity wear with discounts up to 50%! These are limited in stocks so do come by to grab your deals. Please come with adequate cash. We will try our best to set up a payment portal for eNets and Visa and Masters Credit card payment but this is not confirmed yet so do bring the good ol’ cash!

oh my god! i missed it..
just saw your post now.. ARGH~

anyway i went to the baby fair at taka on sunday.
they do sell quite a number of things..
price not very cheap but quite reasonable..
as for the medela pump..its selling quite ex though..
no ameda section.. :we3sad:
think i'll just get it from BMSG.

jaslcare

CDL

At the entrance of the fair that's closer to Auntie Annie's (pretzel shop). Beside Avent and Pigeon products at the fair

akachan09

Hi!

I saw Ameda breast pump at Taka fair last Saturday. When I decided to buy it the next day, it was all sold out! It comes with goodies such as cream for sore nipples, breast pads and a CD. The salesperson told me that new stocks will arrive this week. Maybe you can drop by and check.

forbearing

well thanks CDL and akachan09..
but the ameda breast pump is only the breast pump itself or ? BMSG's selling ameda breast pumps which comes with an AC power adapter, two four-ounce polycarbonate bottles with locking caps and dual HygieniKit (2 polycarbonate funnels, 2 silicone bellows, 2 tubes, 3 valves & a tubing adapter/pump connector) and 2 baby cups.
is the package the same and + the goodies you've mention?