where can i get ameda pumps in singapore

jaslcare

well thanks CDL and akachan09..
but the ameda breast pump is only the breast pump itself or ? BMSG's selling ameda breast pumps which comes with an AC power adapter, two four-ounce polycarbonate bottles with locking caps and dual HygieniKit (2 polycarbonate funnels, 2 silicone bellows, 2 tubes, 3 valves & a tubing adapter/pump connector) and 2 baby cups.
is the package the same and + the goodies you've mention?

Might wan to check out Mumsfairy website...they're wholesales for Ameda...

akachan09

well thanks CDL and akachan09..
but the ameda breast pump is only the breast pump itself or ? BMSG's selling ameda breast pumps which comes with an AC power adapter, two four-ounce polycarbonate bottles with locking caps and dual HygieniKit (2 polycarbonate funnels, 2 silicone bellows, 2 tubes, 3 valves & a tubing adapter/pump connector) and 2 baby cups.
is the package the same and + the goodies you've mention?
Hi,

I just bought my Ameda breast pump at Taka fair today. The whole package consists of all you have mentioned above plus the goodies (lanolin mist spray for sore nipples/breast pads/CD with soothing music for breastfeeding mums...at S$350 :)

MizfitMumma

Hi,

I just bought my Ameda breast pump at Taka fair today. The whole package consists of all you have mentioned above plus the goodies (lanolin mist spray for sore nipples/breast pads/CD with soothing music for breastfeeding mums...at S$350 :)
Hi, are breast pumps really that expensive?? I'm on tight budget. Any cheap recomendations? Manual or electric pump beta?

akachan09

Hi, are breast pumps really that expensive?? I'm on tight budget. Any cheap recomendations? Manual or electric pump beta?
Hi! Dear,

I think it depends on individual. For me, I prefer electric pump. I have tried to use a manual pump for my 1st born and it did not work for me. I turned to medela single mini pump cos it's cheaper around S$100 plus but milk flow was very little. Max volume per pump is only 80ML and got to supplement wth formula milk :(. Heard good reviews abt Ameda and half the price of Medela PIS advance (S$700+) so I gave it a try. It's a dual breastpump. Cross my fingers cos I am not sure if this dual pump works well for me this time. Well, I think if you intend to breastfeed long, investing in a good pump is worthwhile. Imagine how much you can save on formula milk per month...just my 2 cents worth :) btw, how much is your budget? Do you have any brand preference?

MizfitMumma

Hi! Dear,

I think it depends on individual. For me, I prefer electric pump. I have tried to use a manual pump for my 1st born and it did not work for me. I turned to medela single mini pump cos it's cheaper around S$100 plus but milk flow was very little. Max volume per pump is only 80ML and got to supplement wth formula milk :(. Heard good reviews abt Ameda and half the price of Medela PIS advance (S$700+) so I gave it a try. It's a dual breastpump. Cross my fingers cos I am not sure if this dual pump works well for me this time. Well, I think if you intend to breastfeed long, investing in a good pump is worthwhile. Imagine how much you can save on formula milk per month...just my 2 cents worth :) btw, how much is your budget? Do you have any brand preference?
I dun have any brand preference. Howbout below $200?

mum23

hi, can check out this breast pump, Safety plus brand. M usingbthis electrical pump now. Similar to Medela 'i swing pump'. All accessories is BPA Free. They also hv BPA Free bottles. Can email me if interested, i send u photo & price list. Kathleenbkidswear@yahoo.com

mum23

suggest u compare medela lactina vs ameda. For the price of Ameda, u actually hv more options as i think u r looking for hospital spec features.. i.e. strong suction. u can consider brands like, medela, spectra 7 whicih is only RM 518 & safety plus BPA free casing with carrier bag at only RM429.

JenLee98

MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE - 2nd hand

I have a Medela PIS original for sale, price $200 negotiable, use for less than 1 year. Need to buy new tubings, funnels, membranes, bottles for hygiene purpose. Have taken pics which can send to those who are interested. :Dancing_wub:

Contact me at jenniflbk@hotmail.com

mum23

I dun have any brand preference. Howbout below $200?

Electric breast pump is definitely more handy & helpful. If you have tight budget, can email me as i can get a brand new electrical breast pump similar to Medela I swing capacity for only S$ 185 exclude shipping. Should be within your budget.

mum23

Hi, i try to upload the picture of the electrical breast pump, but did not see any pic. Can anyone help?

ckee241

Nt sure if you've bought the ameda dual pump... I bought mine at Mothercare 2 - 3yrs back. How much I can't really remember but it was a steal cfm... and regarding below $200 breast pump, options are either manual pumps or single battery/electrical pumps. However, just don't get used breast pumps cause of hygiene purposes....

CDL

Nt sure if you've bought the ameda dual pump... I bought mine at Mothercare 2 - 3yrs back. How much I can't really remember but it was a steal cfm... and regarding below $200 breast pump, options are either manual pumps or single battery/electrical pumps. However, just don't get used breast pumps cause of hygiene purposes....

Agree that it is not advisable to get used one. Getting new pump may cost more initially but if you intend to pump regularly and if you intend to use it after your next pregnancy, it makes sense to invest in a better one now.

linalee

Hi ladies,

I've e Ameda Purely Yours (also known as Lactaline in sg) breast pump for sale... Purchased from US on Oct 09... dear daughter was born on 22nd Nov 09... Used for 2mths and stopped pumping since then...

Bought at S$250 + S$30 (for e custom breast flanges XL & XXL)... intending to sell @ S$180 (negotiable) for e pump n e custom breast flanges...

Ameda Purely Yours pump:
- double pumping kit
- two BPA free bottles with lids (used bottles only, lids un-used)
- two extra valves (un-used)

Custom Breast Flanges
- 2 sizes (XL & XXL - only used XXL flanges)

* you wun need to purchase a converter (diff voltage), i'll incl the converter (bought at S$10+) for e purchase.

Pls PM me for more info or post a msg for more info... *CHEERS*

maplesyrup

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi mummies,

i have an Ameda Lactaline Dual Electric Breastpump selling @ $250.

Good condition. And its still under warranty till 31 Oct 2011.

Interested parties, drop me a line @ shikianu@hotmail.com
[/FONT]

Christin383

Breast Enlargement Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com/ I’ve been using Breast Success from 3 months now and I’m getting really incredible results. At the beginning it was harder to see the first changes, but after the first 4 weeks of use I my breasts started to experience awesome changes.

Last edited: