Where can we get pre seed/ conceive plus?

JasMoMo

Hi humpty,

pls try guardian for pre-seed... I bought mine at geylang east br.. but is the last on the shelf.. I advise that you call up guardian branches to check for stock....

chrish

I got Preseed at Unity Pharmacy at Tampines mall NTUC, think pharmacies have ..call to enquire before going down is a good choice :) And oh, think was like $60+ can't really remember..

SleepyJu

Is there a shop here that sells pre seed or conceive plus? Also how much do they cost?
Hi humpty,

You can get at watsons too.. I jus bought my pre- seed at nex shopping centre's watsons for $39 plus...if wan to buy concieve plus, u can get frm babydust blog shop...

Didi81

Hi Sleepy,
Why is the prices varies... Unity is about $60 plus... and u mention watson $39.. I try to buy it today but every in yishun dont have...

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg