Where do you prefer to stay?

cendrine

Hi Daddies/ Mummies,

Which part of Singapore that you love to stay?
If you have a chance getting own house,
which location would you choose?

For me, I have staying in the east since young. I still prefer east side. :)
I like punggol area too... hehe

aby

Somewhere accessible to anywhere in Singapore so those near MRT locations are our 1st priorty.. Next is with wet market and hawker centre.. 3rdly, schools a stone thrown away.. Having a hub/shopping centre is really a bonus.. :tlaugh:

Hmm.. AMK, TPY, Strathmore??.. Those are really expensive locations..:elvis:

Right now, my home is with a minimart, coffeeshops and a hair saloon.. Distance to MRT is 10 mins.. Girl School nearby but Boy school and Mixed one > 2km.. Hmm.. still ok except the school part is a slight headache to us now.. Initially balloted for a unit near my primary school, it'll be just 2 mins away ah.. But selected le.. And if successful, it's almost doubled the amount of this present flat.. So after the disappointment and thoughts, we decided to stay put le.. Will do up the home bit by bit and make it our home sweet home, really.. And the circle line is coming!! :red:

cendrine

Somewhere accessible to anywhere in Singapore so those near MRT locations are our 1st priorty.. Next is with wet market and hawker centre.. 3rdly, schools a stone thrown away.. Having a hub/shopping centre is really a bonus.. :tlaugh:

Hmm.. AMK, TPY, Strathmore??.. Those are really expensive locations..:elvis:

Right now, my home is with a minimart, coffeeshops and a hair saloon.. Distance to MRT is 10 mins.. Girl School nearby but Boy school and Mixed one > 2km.. Hmm.. still ok except the school part is a slight headache to us now.. Initially balloted for a unit near my primary school, it'll be just 2 mins away ah.. But selected le.. And if successful, it's almost doubled the amount of this present flat.. So after the disappointment and thoughts, we decided to stay put le.. Will do up the home bit by bit and make it our home sweet home, really.. And the circle line is coming!! :red:
wah..so many factors to consider ar....why must near yr primary sch lei ?
if old estate will consider or not ar?
hmm ..i prefer 'dry' market to wet market...hehe

aby

wah..so many factors to consider ar....why must near yr primary sch lei ?
if old estate will consider or not ar?
hmm ..i prefer 'dry' market to wet market...hehe
Near pri school then can save time and esp money on travelling ma.. The transport fee really shiong ah.. My two passed the height "mark" at ard 3 ah.. Haiz.. Money money all money.. The transport spending add up to quite a lot lei.. :embarrassed:

Old estate considered ok for me but some are really "äging" estates, esp Henderson and North Bridge Road etc..

Heehee wet market more happening ma, and fresh?? :Dancing_tongue:Ok la, bo wet one, dry one also gd la. Heehee i used to complain my neighbourhood not much amenities.. Then was reminded by a church sis that "Hey, some area worse, not food, no minimart.. U have both and even a hairsalon ah.. Be thankfül!!" True ma, though tired of the same food at the 3 coffeeshops nearby, at least have food ah.. And the salon stylists are my good friends and image consultant too.. :Dancing_wub:

mavis

:tlaugh:From young i have been staying in the west. Only till i married den bo pian moved to east which is the place i'm staying now...
Reason: Hubby working paya labar area and hubby wants to stay near to his mom.

At 1st when just moved here(Bedok) i was lyk a mountain tortise dun even know how to take bus to bedok ctrl(cos pregnant so go where oso take taxi), haha...learn only after staying for 2mths.

Now tat i have stay here for 1.5yrs.

I will prefer to stay East side.
Reason: Cos go where oso not very far, unless go west side lyk jurong:001_302:

mavis

Near pri school then can save time and esp money on travelling ma.. The transport fee really shiong ah.. My two passed the height "mark" at ard 3 ah.. Haiz.. Money money all money.. The transport spending add up to quite a lot lei.. :embarrassed:

Old estate considered ok for me but some are really "äging" estates, esp Henderson and North Bridge Road etc..

Heehee wet market more happening ma, and fresh?? :Dancing_tongue:Ok la, bo wet one, dry one also gd la. Heehee i used to complain my neighbourhood not much amenities.. Then was reminded by a church sis that "Hey, some area worse, not food, no minimart.. U have both and even a hairsalon ah.. Be thankfül!!" True ma, though tired of the same food at the 3 coffeeshops nearby, at least have food ah.. And the salon stylists are my good friends and image consultant too.. :Dancing_wub:

Wah den i must be super heng lor...

My neighbourhood here got sheng shong, wet market, hawker ctr(stalls only open morning), 2 bakery, 4 coffeeshop, 2 7-11, 1 cheers, 2 chinese medi hall, 3 clinic, 4 hairsalon and etc....

No wander every time got ppl come ask if i wanna sell my hus....:tlaugh:

LoVeS

I hope can live at central which since i am born i live at c'wealth n till now i still prefer there.

aby

My neighbourhood here got sheng shong, wet market, hawker ctr(stalls only open morning), 2 bakery, 4 coffeeshop, 2 7-11, 1 cheers, 2 chinese medi hall, 3 clinic, 4 hairsalon and etc....

No wander every time got ppl come ask if i wanna sell my hus....:tlaugh:
YES, u are VERY ah!! Yah have plenty of clients looking for houses at ur area.. Interested to sell, call me ya.. Or refer your neighbour ya.. heehee.. :tlaugh:

Angelmum

5-10 min walk
My place here got 3 Pri, 1 2 Sec, 1 ITE, 1 Shatec, swimming pool, 2 NTUC, 1 S&S, a few major banks. Westmall/library, a few playgrounds, 8 coffee shop (incl 1 halal) , abundant clinic n dental, 4 betting place, 5 TCM hall, 2 7-11, 1 Cheer, Industrial/companies, etc

just the mkt already got 2 wet, 2 dry (NTUC n another) n fast food restaurant, 5-6 hair salon, 3 beauty centre, 4 bakeries, etc .... area much smaller den AMK n TP but so many similiar stuff/shop. See ppl from Gombak or CCK come to buy cheap cheap. veg 1 basket only $0.50 or $1.

I live on 1st floor, outside is badminton court!!:tlaugh:

I stay anywhere also can as long as with plenty of amenities, MRT, NO STAIRS blocking my stroller

Last edited:

LoVeS

haha... me last time oso stay at c'wealth...
still perfer tt area too... bt too bad I cant get area....
i like c'wealth so much manz, so near town n not far frm east or west which is very gd location~ Sumore my childhood is there n been living there for 22yrs....miss that place manz.

Btw u live which blk last time?

celine

ya loh... go town like nt more than 20 mins... miss there so much...
106 at c'wealth crescent...

Leanne

Lorong Ah Soo is good too. Got S-11, hawker centre, wet market, PRIME, ECON, 7-11, clinics, Molly kueh, etc etc. Hehe

I wanna stay at Thomson, Marine Parade.. hehe