Where is my Thread on WTS - Baby Items?

Dlkzt

Hi

I have posted a Threat in "Want To Sell - Baby Items" last week. However, I am unable to find it today. How and when would I know if it will appear in the WTS threat?

Sunny Girl

i also want to know.

I did submit a post in WTS - Baby Items too but i can't find it after so many days.

When i post it says that moderator approval is needed before it will be put online.

Mods Can advise the status??

Dlkzt

Dear Moderator

There is a Baby Fair going on at Takashimaya currently and I have priced my new Mommy/Baby items at a price reasonably cheaper than them. Would appreciate that you upload our Threads so that Mommies/Mommies-to-be have opportunity to compare the prices. I need to dispose those items before my maternity leave ends.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Members,

I am sorry for the slow appearing on your thread. We are running out of resources to vet thousand of WTS posts each day we are getting.

We have added resources on this aspect and hoping to cut down the time to 24 hours waiting time.

We would like to request your understanding that WTS is for non commercial purpose only thus if you are running a home business/ online business / retail business / any business ... please subscribe to our business thread listing.

Once again I am very sorry for the delay and we are doing our best with limited resources.

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy

Dlkzt

Hi Edy

I wish I have a home business but I don't. Hope to see my post soon. It's been 4 weeks already.

Thank you.