Where is the Office?

mikezhang

It's a very funny situation when someone gets a call early in the morning about a new job offer. The first thing you want to do is make sure you know the details of the job. You talk over the phone and then you proceed to set up a time to meet in person. But in this day in time things have certainly changed. Something crazy occurred the other day, when I received a call from a company in Singapore. I am from the United States, so I was so confused on how I could have even been considered for a job there. They wanted to hire me as a virtual assistant. One who is able to work from home, and I would hardly ever have to meet face to face. I was in shock when I saw that I could make $25 per hour or even more, for doing work from home. I looked around my small apartment and figured that I could use the money, and I had nothing to lose.

I then proceeded to tell them that I would love to work, and then we set up an organizational understanding on how I would weekly report, and even pay days. I then got on my computer and began to research the matter. I found that there are many virtual offices out there in this day in age. These are offices sometimes ran from home, and they may have a remote secretary, a virtual assistant, and P.O. Box as an address. I thought that this concept was so brilliant, because it is a great way to run a business without even having to always leave your home. Virtual offices in Singapore are just many offices out there, but they just made my life that much more better!