Where to buy body pillow

Sweetoothz

there is one over at marine parade but not in parkway parade tho. the pillow is like a U shape n it cost abt $130 if im not wrong..

joeybeadz

metro. I saw in the woodlands branch. The one which if u roll your head the the side, you are still above it right?

hushhush

I saw the body pillow at my friends place last time when she was preg. I just ask her and she is willing to get it for me as she mention is not sold in Singapore. I try to post a pic once she get it for me. Its super comfortable, I remember i tried on it and I can almost sleep right away even im not pregy.

mamaphua

i cant find it too. went to metro at raffles they only have the long straight ones, referred me to the one in centrepoint. went down and they only have small L shapes then referred me to mothercare and they dont have any. many people says singapore dont sell them, gotta order online from overseas):

Sweetoothz

the pillow i saw is made out of tiny white beads more like bean bags but the white beads are smaller. i dunno how comfortable they are tho. have the tot of buying too. shop owner says that if we were to order n buy online from overseas, it will cost abt $150 or something but she was selling it for $130++. i dunno if i can post the shop details here so pm me if u ladies wanna know the shop name n exact location.. =))

hushhush

the pillow i saw is made out of tiny white beads more like bean bags but the white beads are smaller. i dunno how comfortable they are tho. have the tot of buying too. shop owner says that if we were to order n buy online from overseas, it will cost abt $150 or something but she was selling it for $130++. i dunno if i can post the shop details here so pm me if u ladies wanna know the shop name n exact location.. =))
will those beads feel hot? but it seems to be much cheaper then what my friend is going to get for me. Well maybe if you are really buying those, let us know how is the feel.