Where to buy cheap cheap ovulation test kit

MsKoh1973

Dear all,

who noe where to get cheapest ovulation test kit?

In SG or buy online? Buy online which site is more reliable?

thanks........

shiseru

i am not related to this blog..but they are selling the kits My Baby My World
Yeah I bought theses O-strips, I got a positive response on Wednesday which is day 11 of my cycle of coz we bd that night. After that it's all negative liaoz :nah:

May I ask 1 question, if I received a positive response with OPK when tested 2pm on Wed, then BD at night, do you think that's the way? Or BD should be one day prior to seeing the positive response with OPK?? I am so bloody confused sometimes coz never used before :/

26JMC

yaya. once detected O positive, BD that night and the day after.

eg:
Day 11: 1st tested postive- BD that night
Day 12: Tested Positive: BD that night
Day 13: Tested Negative: i will stop BD.
count Day 13 + 14 days= 27days [Dateline for Mense to come]

Yeah I bought theses O-strips, I got a positive response on Wednesday which is day 11 of my cycle of coz we bd that night. After that it's all negative liaoz :nah:

May I ask 1 question, if I received a positive response with OPK when tested 2pm on Wed, then BD at night, do you think that's the way? Or BD should be one day prior to seeing the positive response with OPK?? I am so bloody confused sometimes coz never used before :/

Last edited:

shiseru

hey shiseru, you are back! hows your holiday?

i also wonder why call BD in the 1st place..
Aww, I bet it's just a cute way of saying to have sex lahz ^^

The trip was very shiok, should do one more soon hahaha!

How are you JMC, so happy to see you participating in the pregnancy thread, hopefully more ladies from the trying to concieve thread can join in too soon,

JMC, take one day at a time for this pregnancy, count your blessings and pray that all goes well this time!

shiseru

errrrrr, I go, cannot complete the order form , click click nothing come out, click "contact", also no pop up............

how ?

:nah:
Mrs Koh, have you tried ordering from My Baby My World
A few mummies are using this, well at least i have a positive response this month so the strip is probably sensitive enough to detect O ^^

Tig&P

Anyone tried this brand? Is it good, difficult to read or not?

And what's that 20 mIU, 10 mIU ???
It's me again.. Shiseru... u get this link for mummysg one is it?
Ya.. i also get from tiny shop too...hehe.. (bought mine from babydust n tinyshop too). I'm not v sure abt tiny shop strip cos i hvent test +ve yet since now use the strips. U know lah... i nv take clomid tis mth... so don't know when wil ovulate. But from tiny shop descriptions, her is 10 MIU & 20 Miu, meaning it's the sensitivity level....
N tinyshop one the explanation of testing is just printed on each package, so easy to refer to.

While bbdust's strips doesn't state the senitivity level. But i've tested +ve in Sep cos I got eat clomid...

So this is my experience...

Actually u can also ask claire, she also bought from tiny shop...