Where to buy muffin box?

mGurl

Hi.. I don't know if this is the right place to post this..
I'm planning to have cupcakes as a giveaway for my little girls party but I've no idea where to buy cupcake boxes.
Anybody knows where I can get those individual cupcake boxes?
thanks in advance!

JessYen

Hi.. I dont't know if this is the right place to post this..
I'm planning to have cupcakes as a giveaway for my little girls party but I've no idea where to buy cupcake boxes.
Anybody knows where I can get those individual cupcake boxes?
thanks in advance!
Hi
where do u live? Phoon Huat sells them and many others like Sia Huat, Gim Ho Lee, etc

Cheers

diymummy

Or you can try SKP? They have quite a few outlets scattered around SG. If you live in the East I can suggest where some SKP outlets are.

mGurl

Thanks for the suggestions.

There is a Phoon Huat near our place.. we're at aljunied area..
where can I find Sia Huat, Gim Ho Lee?

PinkDiamonds

U can try Phoon Huat/Red Man. They come with the boxes and cupcakes/muffin trays to put into the box so that the muffins won't slide around the box

JessYen

sorry its Gim Hin Lee is at Blk 10 Haig Road behind the market along Changi Road...:embarrassed:

Cheers

Ting

yeah can try phoon huat, i just went the other day to get my baking stuffs n a cake box.

mackin

Anyone knows where to buy baking products beside phoon huat? Cos I find that they do not sell certain baking tins....thought of getting flan baking tin, do anyone know where can I get one?

diymummy

Hi diymummy,

Can you name the SKP outlets in the east? I'm staying at Pasir ris.
Hi mackin,

I live around Eunos so the ones I go to will be around there.

- Marine Parade (beside the hawker centre).
- opposite Kallang MRT at the new HDB blocks. It's on ground floor of multi-storey car park
- Bendeemer. There's a market around there and a shaded walkway with a lot of shops

According to this site Skp Pte Ltd Branch & Outlets

There's one at Bedok too but I've never been to that one.

Some SKPs are bigger than others so it really depends on what you're buying for that SKP to carry it. :)

HTH

DodoTan

There's a bakery shop in Bedok, not far from the interchange. It's near the pizza hut and Long John that side, next to shop and save. They sell a lot of baking products and cake and muffin boxes, both in cardboard and in plastic.