Where to buy Stokke highchair?

deb230774

Hi I believe the prices are pretty similar. Both Mothercare and Mother's Work carry the product at similar pricing. The basic model is about S$519. However, you need to take into consideration the accessories you would need to include like the cushion, the baby set and the safety harness. All in all you will be looking at no less than S$700. Both Mothercare and Mother's Work could give you a 10% discount if you have the VIP card. I find that there is an absolute monopoly for baby products pricing in Singapore. Probably because it is from 1 distributor and they hold their margin really tight. You can also look at shipping in from overseas which is what I am considering now since my boy is 6-months old and we are looking at either the Tripp Trapp, Pali Pappy or Svan. This is a good website Search Results : Babycare.nl Worldwide shipping They ship internationally and if you get the Natural chair, at tax free it is only Euro 100! If you order everything that I mention above from this website including delivery, it is about S$470. (You could register and try adding the items to cart then check the shipping quote.) Each of the chair that we are looking at has tiny flaws so we still can't find a chair that suit our needs. The Tripp Trapp does not have a tray which we believe is pretty important. The Pali Pappy safety harness is not easily attached. I am not sure if Svan actually even comes with harness. But if you are indeed intereseted in shipping in the Tripp Trapp, please let me know as I might be interested to ordering something else from the same website and we could share the shipping cost. Thank you.

Last edited:

paulineleesk

Hi I believe the prices are pretty similar. Both Mothercare and Mother's Work carry the product at similar pricing. The basic model is about S$519. However, you need to take into consideration the accessories you would need to include like the cushion, the baby set and the safety harness. All in all you will be looking at no less than S$700. Both Mothercare and Mother's Work could give you a 10% discount if you have the VIP card. I find that there is an absolute monopoly for baby products pricing in Singapore. Probably because it is from 1 distributor and they hold their margin really tight. You can also look at shipping in from overseas which is what I am considering now since my boy is 6-months old and we are looking at either the Tripp Trapp, Pali Pappy or Svan. This is a good website Search Results : Babycare.nl Worldwide shipping They ship internationally and if you get the Natural chair, at tax free it is only Euro 100! If you order everything that I mention above from this website including delivery, it is about S$470. (You could register and try adding the items to cart then check the shipping quote.) Each of the chair that we are looking at has tiny flaws so we still can't find a chair that suit our needs. The Tripp Trapp does not have a tray which we believe is pretty important. The Pali Pappy safety harness is not easily attached. I am not sure if Svan actually even comes with harness. But if you are indeed intereseted in shipping in the Tripp Trapp, please let me know as I might be interested to ordering something else from the same website and we could share the shipping cost. Thank you.
Hey, I am also thinking of getting a stokke tripp trapp for my 6mths old. But it's so ex here.
Thanks for sharing the site. Heard it's cheaper in UK, Singapore got the most ex stokke.
I might want to order from the site. Will let u know. Will bring my boy to try it in mothercare first before deciding.
Can share shipping cost! :p

chiro

there is this shop at suntec city sellin stokke high chair, its on the 3rd floor, next to mongkok cafe and opposite chen fu ji fried rice

AugBoyz

The stokke chair is pricey but its money well spent. Its sturdy and wun topple as most of the high chair in the market. It can be use by toddlers and adult. Even when I sit on it i dun have a feeling tt the chair is going to give way.

eurostar

actually I ask my carpenter , can they make this Stokke highchair ?
they say seem not difficult but he say will go to mum-at-work store to take a look when he is free :)

eurostar

think order more will have better price :Dancing_wub:
thanks for the link

eurostar

Just went to the link and check if shipped it to SG, base on current EURO rate almost SGD$400 , of cos this is include the Tripp Trapp® Cushion :)

i'm not in a hurry too. My girl is 1yr old but i planning to wait for till she is bigger and dont need to buy the baby & harness set. Planning to just buy the chair and cushion. so hopefully u remembers me when u are planning to buy ok?

eurostar

for those who looking at tripple trapp chair I found cheapest online:

1xStokke Tripp Trapp® high chair blackEuro113,45
1 xStokke Tripp Trapp® Babyset™ blackEuro29,37

UPS: United Parcel Service, incl. full track & trace (UPS Express Saver,
Estimated delivery date, for in-stock orders: November 11, 2010):Euro87,24Total (Euro is the default currency. Alternatives by estimation only.):Euro230,06

not sure of order more set will save on shipping or not but still cheaper than local store

eurostar

ok just check if order 2 set shipping total :

UPS Express Saver,
Estimated delivery date, for in-stock orders: November 11, 2010Euro130,55

DLritz

Is the website safe?

Hi, Im keen on other product on this website, babycare.nl. Juz wonder if it's safe? Never tried online purchase.
I'm keen in the Joolz stroller, cheaper by $300 than Singapore after shipping charges by UPS express!
Any comments on the worthiness of this site?
Pls share... Thk U.