Where to buy Stokke highchair?

i'm also not sure regarding the website because it is really super cheap compare to singapore. I have my doubts re: the website. But how do we check whether the website is ok?

kenriku

Alpha Male
Hi All,

I went to check and the website has a disclaimer that they will not ship the chair outside the EU, although we can add to cart, etc. It's similar case for most sites - they're protecting the selling price.

We can go around the issue by using a "local address".

I checked and looks like Amazon US also has the Stokke and it's a comparable price (US$226.42 for basic) - turns out it's cheaper to ship from US than EU (go figure).

I'm seriously tempted. If anyone interested, or can't figure out how to do this, PM me.

fipile

Using a local address : you mean using the mail redirect companies like bongo and co ? Beware, I read a lot of bad feedback on all these kind of companies (pricing wise and delay wise).. It cooled down my intent to buy using these..

eurostar

Hi All,

I went to check and the website has a disclaimer that they will not ship the chair outside the EU, although we can add to cart, etc. It's similar case for most sites - they're protecting the selling price.

We can go around the issue by using a "local address".

I checked and looks like Amazon US also has the Stokke and it's a comparable price (US$226.42 for basic) - turns out it's cheaper to ship from US than EU (go figure).

I'm seriously tempted. If anyone interested, or can't figure out how to do this, PM me.
take advantage of low USD...guess is cheaper than EURO$$$

bumble

hi,
i have a brand new in box stokke tripp trapp in white to sell.
price is negotiable. pls sms 94891912
**SOLD**

Last edited:

chillymunster

Last edited: