Where to buy tummy binder?

esthergal

Hi all,

I'd like to know where to buy tummy binder to regain our pre-pregnancy flat tummy? :tlaugh: Are they effective? Pls share. Thanks!

hueychye79

Hi all,

I'd like to know where to buy tummy binder to regain our pre-pregnancy flat tummy? :tlaugh: Are they effective? Pls share. Thanks!
Kiddy Palace got sell.

About the effective.....

Haven give birth, so cannot tell you the result..

But I think get the Jamu Massage after give birth can give you a good result. :001_302:

vivikool

I'm selling this at S$32, email to garivy10@yahoo.com.sg if you want it.

Made of Kain Belacu (quality cotton) for the best comfort
Easy to use which you can put in on by yourself
Convenience within your control (just pull up the bottom part a little, to go to the washroom. If you need to tighten it, just loosen the string a bit, and retighten it.)
Fully machine washable
Free size

Attachments

esthergal

I have bought tummy binder from triumph, they call it girdle, think got the same effect... Will start to use it today ;)

Last edited:
think 1st 3mths easy to slim down no matter wat type of girdle or tummy binder.. my fren bought a girdle fr AMK central and she thinks it helps too.. I bought mine at kk hospital.. a bit regret coz only wear for 2 weeks and i change to wear girdle lol..

hakisumi

i am thinking to get those push carts/ shops whereby they got those 'binders', breast support...etc etc...from taiwan.. the 女人我最大 .."women the best" or something, now seems very popular..like everywhere...

lenny_susanty

Hi all,

Hi esther gal,
I got mine from Thomson Medical centre.. i find it quite good.. the brand is called Pfeather.. available from the pharmacy

Cookiewee

arrafah,

S$168 + $5 delivery.

If you live near to eunos area, then you can get from Joo Chiat Complex and save the $5 :001_302:

ling.er

I bough mine binder from my gynae.. Which can cover between wasit to tight.. They dun have S size to they give mi mi M size .. I try few day feel very uncomfortable .. So i nv use alrd... I feel no use lei.. :err: