Where to find bumbo seats?

Hi mummies,

For those who have already got them, do leave comments abt the seat :)
And also, where to find such bumbo seats and how much.. :)

izanyzam

Yahhh ive been eyeing them for soooo long...Cant wait till my baby arrives and is big enuff to be able to sit in it...!!!:001_302::001_302::001_302:

chiro

can start at abt 4mths old..

My ds refuse to sit.. He purposely dun wan to bend his knees.. Haha.. But when he reach 5 mths old..he is ok n can sit much more longer..he also one kind la..ownself dun wan to sit but shout at my niece for going near his bumba seat, my niece kena fromhim again when she go near his seat again..
Yahhh ive been eyeing them for soooo long...Cant wait till my baby arrives and is big enuff to be able to sit in it...!!!:001_302::001_302::001_302:

chiro

maybe u wanna consider buy 2nd hand, mkt price is between 45 to 55.. Some comes wif tray.. Some does not..

isabelandrew

u can buy fm,
Welcome to Baby Sayang but it doesn't come with the tray.

my colleague lent me, see attached my daughter in it :tlaugh:

she wont sit in there for long and i realize her buttock gets warm if i place her inside for too long. I guess this adds on her protest to get out.

my collegue bought hers fm robinson during sale.

Attachments

snowbear

Hi mummies,

For those who have already got them, do leave comments about the seat :)
And also, where to find such bumbo seats and how much.. :)
I bought mine at Takashimaya for $79.90 (comes with tray). I used it for feeding dd when she was 6-7months old. She's always trying to climb out of it though... :001_302: My dd just can't sit still...

isabelandrew

I bought mine at Takashimaya for $79.90 (comes with tray). I used it for feeding dear daughter when she was 6-7months old. She's always trying to climb out of it though... :001_302: My dear daughter just can't sit still...
although my ger i just 5 months, she is always pushing her bucks out :)

uddermummy

I bought mine at Takashimaya for $79.90 (comes with tray). I used it for feeding dear daughter when she was 6-7months old. She's always trying to climb out of it though... :001_302: My dear daughter just can't sit still...
the seat is supposed to placed only on the floor? is it better to get a high chair or this huh?

Ting

i wanted to get pin a bumbo too, but end up i didnt, cos i heard babies wont sit in it too long, so wud be a waste of money.
n pin, she was too chubby too!
i let her try once in a dept store, n she nearly couldnt get out. LOL!
i wud rather invest in a high chair. :)

uddermummy

i wanted to get pin a bumbo too, but end up i didnt, cos i heard babies wont sit in it too long, so wud be a waste of money.
and pin, she was too chubby too!
i let her try once in a dept store, and she nearly couldnt get out. LOL!

maybe that's how they keep the bbs in the chair? hahaha.
:p

was thinking that the chair can be used for non-feeding purposes. hmmm, then prob will consider a high chair.

fazlin7

and pin, she was too chubby too!
i let her try once in a dept store, and she nearly couldnt get out. LOL!
So cute.......
Hehehehehehe.......

Ting

lol.
then we both panick.
wahahahaha.
but for me, i prefered a high chair cos she can sit at the table tgt with us. she learnt how to eat by herself since arnd 1? or slightly be4 tt, so it was actually better. :)

snowbear

lol.
then we both panick.
wahahahaha.
but for me, i prefered a high chair cos she can sit at the table together with us. she learnt how to eat by herself since arnd 1? or slightly be4 that, so it was actually better. :)
pin can feed herself via spoon by 1? That's very good. My dd will only dig her hands into the bowl if i let her near it. She can self-feed finger food at 9 months though... I think i'll let her try to feed herself via spoon in a couple of months and see if she's ready then..