where to find swimming Costume for mummy

mskathy

hihi.. i nid help... tot of buying a buy new set of swimming costume.. the ones which i had can't wear (bikini) as i've quite bad stretch marks on tummy .. nid camiso style.. any recommendation.. den i can go swim swim with my darling.. kekeke... thx ya..

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
You can buy from any Arena shop or TYR shop. If you need further information and discount, I would be gladly to be of help to you. PM me for more detail. :)

redjn

Have u try source out in Kiddy Palace, Tom & stephanie & mothercare (but no advisable as they are expensive)

mskathy

Have you try source out in Kiddy Palace, Tom & stephanie & mothercare (but no advisable as they are expensive)
hihi.. i've been to kiddy palace near my plc but design nt so nice.. seen a pc in taka but find quite x..$100+ for a pc.. still looking around.. hopefully can find 1 soon.. thx..

redjn

hihi.. i've been to kiddy palace near my plc but design not so nice.. seen a pc in taka but find quite x..$100+ for a pc.. still looking around.. hopefully can find 1 soon.. thx..
aiyo.... simple buy simple wear lor... afterall after the few mths u wont wear it what.... dont spend so much $$ save of buying more bb things.

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
There is a ARENA warehouse sale coming soon this month. I will update you all once again. Grab for good bargain soon. :)

mrsmorgan

initially i thought of buying maternity swimwear too but i just found it too expensive n i'll go back to my normal swimwear after delivery anyway.. so i just wore my 3/4 black leggings with e FBT sports tank top.. :Dancing_tongue:

uddermummy

hee, mrsmorgan, the bun is out of the oven already.

So now i need something to cover up the postnatal bulge that's stubbornly refusing to go away when i go into the pool with my ger.

NIisme

im wearing those 2pcs swimwear.
top can cover my tummy.
bottom is like a shorts.

and quite cheap only. 30plus can get le.

tika

i bought mine for 40 bucks. its full cover so i dont have to worry abt unsightly bulges and stretchmarks at places i can see and can't but visible to everyone else. Heee. Mine's exactly like the one below, except its front zipped for easy wearing.

Attachments

kams

i bought mine for 40 bucks. its full cover so i dont have to worry about unsightly bulges and stretchmarks at places i can see and can't but visible to everyone else. Heee. Mine's exactly like the one below, except its front zipped for easy wearing.
Hi tika,

This swimming costume sure looks nice! May I know where u got it from? Thx!