where to get cheapest milk powder?

jsphtay

Alpha Male
Hey

just wonder whether u guys mind sharing where to get the cheapest selling price for milk powder. and how much?

PLSSSSSS share for the benefit of those cutting cost =D

redjn

u are too far fm where I get my powder (FrisoGold). I bought my in Jurong west area where it can be at least $2-3 diff fm the mkt. Any mummies out there can give her the advise :)

mummiestarries

you are too far fm where I get my powder (FrisoGold). I bought my in Jurong west area where it can be at least $2-3 diff fm the mkt. Any mummies out there can give her the advise :)
May i know which shop in Jurong West do you buy FrisoGold from? Cause nowadays dunno why, FrisoGold increased in price from $29.95 to $34.00.

redjn

FrisoGold brand is building up their reputation thats y price increase but to compare with other brand they r still cheaper. O dear as for the address I will need to revert hopefully next week when I go there for lunch. hehe... didnt strike my mind to keep the address. I will get the full detail for u ASAP. :)

veronica

May i know which shop in Jurong West do you buy FrisoGold from? Cause nowadays dont know why, FrisoGold increased in price from $29.95 to $34.00.
Yes and i notice they keep increasing. We dun have a choice cos bb needs to eat.

Anyone know where to get cheaper friso in the east?

Catty

enfagrow and enfakid
Maybe u can try to find any chinese medical hall nearby your place cos from what i know some medical hall their milk powder is cheaper than those super market by few dollars or if your hubby go to jb frequently to pump petrol can go m'sia Giant to buy it's even cheaper can save about $10 - $15 per tin.. :red:

Phoebii Cheng

Recently my hubby found a place to buy Frisogold, it's at tampines one of the medical hall....its at least $5 dollars cheaper.....now the Frisogold is packaging is different cos' of the extra prebiotic or probiotic inside and it's packed in Holland, that's why it is expensive......

jo_mum

Yes and i notice they keep increasing. We dont have a choice cos baby needs to eat.

Anyone know where to get cheaper friso in the east?
I know there is 1 neighbourhood store in Yishun blk 632 selling friso gold 1 at $30.50 per tin while ntuc selling at $34.00. But dun know whether the price will increase again or not.

kenxf_03

sorrie 2 borrow this thread, Anyone knows where to get cheap Nestle Nan 1? Ntuc selling $32.80, sheng siong selling $31.50. Anybody knows where got sell cheaper than this 2 place? Thanks

cui_er

I also realise buying milk powder from Malaysia is much cheaper than from singapore, can save up to about 30% for certain brands. Anybody knows if there's any "problems" with consuming milk from Malaysia?

Catty

I also realise buying milk powder from Malaysia is much cheaper than from singapore, can save up to about 30% for certain brands. Anybody knows if there's any "problems" with consuming milk from Malaysia?
I've bought M'sia milk powder ever since i gave birth my 1st gal, even my 2nd and 3rd gal is milk powder is all from M'sia, think there won't be any problem in consuming so long as the milk powder is not made in China.. :001_302:

iwan2noe

If u are working in the distribution company of baby's milk, u can buy milk powder at a v good price. My friend's cousin is working with similac and she can get a whole carton of similac from the company she works in...

It is v much cheaper!:red:

redjn

May i know which shop in Jurong West do you buy FrisoGold from? Cause nowadays dont know why, FrisoGold increased in price from $29.95 to $34.00.
finally, I got the address : Blk 504 Jurong West St. 51 #01-239 (S) 640504. In the same row further down the store is another Chinese medicine hall also sell milk powder. Both shop price is comparable.