where to get cheapest milk powder?

babysparkz

sorrie 2 borrow this thread, Anyone knows where to get cheap Nestle Nan 1? Ntuc selling $32.80, sheng siong selling $31.50. Anybody knows where got sell cheaper than this 2 place? Thanks

my baby also on nan pro 1
mummysave.com is offering 328 for 12 tins
means 1 tin 27.1
i was thinking wehther to buy
anyone bought milk from mummysave before?
i wonder is it safe since its so much cheaper..

and also
what is de diff btw nan pro and nan HA?

Last edited:

redjn

update on the Friso Gold 3 now selling @ $45 / big tin (1800g) @ the store I bought.

redjn

sorry i am more based in the west so cant feed u the info there, any of u mums has any info?

CanCanMum

u can actually purchase from Friso direct (For those lookin for Friso)

but need to get at least i dink 2 cartons or so, provided if u got storage space at home

its at least $6 cheaper den retail price.

* i called Friso to enquire before *

redjn

o didnt think of that. can you recall how many per carton? & the cost per carton? can I have to Tel number?

CanCanMum

o didnt think of that. can you recall how many per carton? & the cost per carton? can I have to Tel number?
oh i just called to ask:

FRISO 64198484

5 + 1 tin FREE, FRISO Stage 4 = $125 = 900grams packaging only

5 + 1 tin FREE, FRISO Stage 3 = $140 = 900grams packaging only

did not ask for FRISO 1 & 2 coz she like find it funny how come i got so many babies lols~~~:p

she did mention NTUC having a good deal at the moment.

HOme delivery in 5 working days, cash payment, minimum order is ONE CARTON (6 tins)

chocobazz

sorrie 2 borrow this thread, Anyone knows where to get cheap Nestle Nan 1? Ntuc selling $32.80, sheng siong selling $31.50. Anybody knows where got sell cheaper than this 2 place? Thanks
Hihi,

where u staying? my place here got a provision shop selling Nan Pro1 @ $30/tin.. at bukit batok..not sure if its too far from yr place..

lynnzo

Hihi,

where you staying? my place here got a provision shop selling Nan Pro1 @ $30/tin.. at bukit batok..not sure if its too far from your place..
any mummies knw where to get cheap similac stage 1 in east side?giant tampines selling 42+. havent recce other places yet...thx in advance

gregda

Hi

I have over supply of similac stage 2 . expiry 2013. 400gm.
selling at $13 per tin. feel free to PM me if you need.

yuan

You can get from a medical hall at Tampines Mart. The price is cheaper than ntuc and giant.

David Bushey

Hello Community,

MyShopping.com.au is an online comparison shopping service in Australia. MyShopping.com.au helps you buy the Cheap Dairy for the lowest price by comparing the prices offered by the top rated Cheap Dairy stores online in Australia and overseas. Check store information and reviews before you buy Cheap Dairy. Groceries prices are provided by the merchants and MyShopping.com.au assumes no responsibility for accuracy of price information. Cheap Dairy product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties and although we make every effort to present accurate information, MyShopping.com.au is not responsible for inaccuracies. Store ratings and product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers. They do not reflect our opinions and we take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Best Regards,
David Bushey :)

Dragontail

I spoke to a CL and she said S26 is the best (and most expensive) milk for newborns. Why is that a good choice? Any experience mummies can share?