where to get front open button pyjamas/night wear

iwan2noe

Hi dear mummies and mummies to be,

Cna you give me some ideas where i can get those front open button pyjamas/night wear? Need at least 2 sets for me to bring to the hospital when i go for delivery. i think this facilitate easier bfeeding, right ? :)

Dont laugh at me ok? I am a 1st time mummy.. hehe:shyxxx:

tried searching at BHG, cotton on, lingerie shops but to no avail...
where did u get urs at? can tell me the place , shop name and location, pls?

Thanks alot!!:red:

Mummy to Baby V

Mothercare Moda for me too, in a pack of 2. Think it's year-end sale now, so may be cheaper.

I find that open-button tops/dresses make my chest a little cold during feeding.
Have since swopped to large-sized T-shirts, very easy to lift and feed.
Place a baby blanket or towel across tummy to keep it warm, during confinement or at night.

Welcome to mummyhood and happy breastfeeding! :)

ohstrawberry

If you don't mind no brand type, can get from CK. I got a few from bedok CK, less than $10 each.

Cna you give me some ideas where i can get those front open button pyjamas/night wear? Need at least 2 sets for me to bring to the hospital when i go for delivery. i think this facilitate easier bfeeding, right ? :)

where did you get urs at? can tell me the place , shop name and location, pls?

apollo

i bought mine near the Guanyin temple near bugis street... cos i dont wear these pyjamas other than last 2 mths of preggy and confinement... those i bought 8bucks each, hello kitty and piggy design.. HAHA!!!

iwan2noe

Mothercare Moda for me too, in a pack of 2. Think it's year-end sale now, so may be cheaper.

I find that open-button tops/dresses make my chest a little cold during feeding.
Have since swopped to large-sized T-shirts, very easy to lift and feed.
Place a baby blanket or towel across tummy to keep it warm, during confinement or at night.

Welcome to mummyhood and happy breastfeeding! :)
Hi Mummy to Baby very and autumn82,

Thanks! but how much does it cost? I think it shd be quite ex.. i got a pair of nursing bra and cost me 79.90 :(
v broke le... hehe

pumpkin101

Hi

Instead of buying those front button type of pjs. I bought those spa style of robe. I got 2 from takashimaya and frankly speaking I didn't use much of that 2 when I was at the hospital. I wore the gown provided by the hosp. and whenever I need to try to bf, I will just strip! and remove! haha... Now I wear that whenever I go for a swim hee..

To each preference. You can check out Mothercare. They should have quite a few selections there.

roseclive

i got mine from mothercare (moda) too. they are very comfy and the cotton is really soft & durable. you can give it a try.

autumn82

Hi Mummy to Baby very and autumn82,

Thanks! but how much does it cost? I think it should be quite ex.. i got a pair of nursing bra and cost me 79.90 :(
very broke ... hehe
If I didn't rem wrongly, I bought 2 @ $49.90.. I bought 4.. & still wearing it for 16mths+++!! :tlaugh:

MizfitMumma

Hi there.. You can try John Little @ Marina Sq. Go to the lingerie dept. The brand is Karmy. Very comfy. Cost bout $23. Bought it when I delivered my son at TMC.

kathtan

I bought mine from OG Orchard Point, about $20 each,not sure of the brand. I think all their branches have. Quite comfortable.

camom

I use Mothercare Moda too. I ever saw in Carrefour's sleepwear section, 1 pc for $13+ but they are forever changing their stock so don't know if it's still avail. Otherwise you might want to try the shops on top of the hawker centre beside OG chinatown. They used to carry those full button front type.

fioncess

i got mine from Giant.. cheap n the material good also..
but tell u a little tips...
i also thought its good to get front open button PJ...
but after sometime i nv bother to unbottom cos baby cant wait when she's hungry...
i jus pull up my whole shirt.. hheeee...
like tt faster.....
so i think it doesnt matter u get front open button PJ or not.... =)

iwan2noe

i got mine from Giant.. cheap n the material good also..
but tell you a little tips...
i also thought its good to get front open button PJ...
but after sometime i never bother to unbottom cos baby cant wait when she's hungry...
i just pull up my whole shirt.. hheeee...
like that faster.....
so i think it doesnt matter you get front open button PJ or not.... =)
hehe, fioncess...alamak, I can imagine how hungry a baby can get and the reaction we have to cope with it.. so funny.. kekekeke

ytd I was at giant but didnt manage to get it coz i dun like the design (maybe i m too fussy) =P :shyxxx: