where to get front open button pyjamas/night wear

cmeilim

i got karmy fr giant. only button down to chest level but already low enough to bring breast out for baby. more convenient as no need to undo so many buttons. as there were limited designs when I needed to buy them and they were cheap (abt $10-11 each) and comfy, i bought four of the same design. still wearing them today, seven months after delivery. lol!

iwan2noe

hi dear mummies,

my mum manage to help me get the front open pyjamas from the market place at bedok north :)

got 2 sets of front open pyjamas with 3/4 pants at $11 each and another set with long pant at $10..the difference is that the material is better for the one that cost $11.. hehe

so happy, now I got my desired pyjamas liao!!:Dancing_wub:

cmeilim

actually one of the mummies in this forum with nick plkurudotzu also sells buttonfront pjs. i bought a set of little twin stars design from her after my pregnancy and am keeping it for my nedxt pregnancy as i like the little twin stars. =)

Raina

sometimes u can find at Giant, and Uniqlo, i got mine at these 2 places..at maybe even at pasar malam.. i got a few from there...to wear at home

terasey

Hi dear mummies and mummies to be,

Cna you give me some ideas where i can get those front open button pyjamas/night wear? Need at least 2 sets for me to bring to the hospital when i go for delivery. i think this facilitate easier bfeeding, right ? :)

Dont laugh at me ok? I am a 1st time mummy.. hehe:shyxxx:

tried searching at BHG, cotton on, lingerie shops but to no avail...
where did you get urs at? can tell me the place , shop name and location, pls?

Thanks alot!!:red:
Hihi~

I chanced upon this blog yesterday. http://www.myfavecollection.blogspot.com/

Have not bought from her yet but will do so soon...

:) think i will check out CK (AMK/CHinatown) too since so many mummies recommend.

hehe

iwan2noe

Dear all,

If u are still looking for ur front open pyjamas, u can make a trip down to PeopLe's Park. Level 2 onwards, there are many shops selling towels,and pyjamas.. not v aunty like as the ones my mum help me get.. but nvm lo.. else i have to hunt myself and may end up not finding them. Too bad I saw them today when I go there and saw there are many younger and more trendy in designs wise.. Got cartoon characters, different configuration like skirt type, blouse and trouser types(full/ 3 quarter length) cotton and cotton mixed with polyster etc.. got skill ones if i didnt see wrongly..

Depending on the make and design, it is not expensive.. can get a set cheapest at ard $10(or less per set)

do make a trip down there if u want to spoilt urself with wide range of varieties :)