Where to get indian costumes for kids..??

autumn82

Anyone knows where I can get indian tradition clothes for kids? I thought of letting Belle wear to school when they celebrate Deevapali next week... :p Erm, if little indian.. where abt.. :x LOL.

jasobias

Hey autumn,
go to the little india bazaar..there confirm will have tonnes..n can get quite cheap one..go weekdays better..weekends i think very crowded

autumn82

Hey autumn,
go to the little india bazaar..there confirm will have tonnes..and can get quite cheap one..go weekdays better..weekends i think very crowded
Where's little india bazaar...?? Gees.. :x I can't make it weekdays... Maybe going down later.. I hate the weather today!! OMG..

autumn82

mustafa centre! basement or level 3 can't rem. you'll be spoilt for choice.
Serious? Mustafa has a huge variety?? If so, I'll just head there. Got AIRCON! LOL. Never been to there b4 leh... paiseh.. :p

How abt the Tekka Mall and the wet market eh?? Or along the stretch there... ?? :)

Thanks so much mummies~~~

mrsmorgan

Serious? Mustafa has a huge variety?? If so, I'll just head there. Got AIRCON! LOL. Never been to there before ... paiseh.. :p

How about the Tekka Mall and the wet market eh?? Or along the stretch there... ?? :)

Thanks so much mummies~~~
e one at tekka mall nt bad.. level 2 or 3..

Daddy D

Alpha Male
How about the Tekka Mall and the wet market eh?? Or along the stretch there... ?? :)
e one at tekka mall not bad.. level 2 or 3..
Got it for my dd from tekka wet mkt back then... tat time was b4 the renovation... so dunno if it's the same now... also ard lvl 2 or 3...

See attached pic... scared dd cold in air-con class... so have to wear another layer in order to cover her tummy :)

Attachments

autumn82

Thanks all~~ I managed to get it from the Tekka Market. Bought her the clothes, bindi, shoes, bangles.. $50 gone!

We didn't managed to get the one she liked coz out of stock so get the 2nd choice..

There was a store, dare to charge me $150 for one of the clothes. I almost fainted. I don't look like foreigners nor w/o brains lohhh pls..

Ting

haha so cute! maybe i ask my dad wanna get one for pin anot.
she wore a kebaya during hari raya~