Where to get the cheapest new Medela pump?

vivikool

I'm thinking of getting a new Medela PIS but not sure which store sells it the cheapest. KKH?

And anyone used the new model: freestyle?

Whats the diff betw PIS and Freestyle? except for the smaller size motor of freestyle?

CarolOng

Hi,

from wat I know, PIS advance is selling at 700+ in most shop but u can get it at 599 from the first year shop at paragon.

fioncess

I'm thinking of getting a new Medela PIS but not sure which store sells it the cheapest. Kandang Kerbau Hospital?

And anyone used the new model: freestyle?

Whats the diff betw PIS and Freestyle? except for the smaller size motor of freestyle?
Currently im using medela swing. I bought package which have the electric pump, cooler bag with another 4 storage bottle, hyginene wipe for the pump and a shawl (dunno wats tt call it's to cover up when you breast feed inpublic) for $400+++ but i saw at isten baby fair ytd only selling at $299... super worth it cos the pump alr cos $336++... If i haven buy i sure go n buy it save mi at least $150...

mummypooh

Currently im using medela swing. I bought package which have the electric pump, cooler bag with another 4 storage bottle, hyginene wipe for the pump and a shawl (dont know wats that call it's to cover up when you breast feed inpublic) for $400+++ but i saw at isten baby fair ytd only selling at $299... super worth it cos the pump already cos $336++... If i have not buy i sure go and buy it save mi at least $150...
Hi Fioncess,

I intend to breast feed my baby due in Dec, bt i wonder is it too early to buy a breast pump now esp with sales going on.

Does the Medela swing package @ $299 at Isetan baby fair contain the same items which u bought? i.ee storage bottle...cooler bag..wipes & shawl?

Medela swing is a single pump, is it as gd enough compared to those duo pumps? Coz i noe those duo pump r quite expensive.

Thanks in advance
Mummypooh

iBaby_Mum

I saw a SPREE going on and Freestyle price including shipping is $480 SGD only!

As it is imported set, will not have any local warranty. I am thinking if I should get one to try.

Lynnie

I'm currently using SWING but am thinking of switching to FREESTYLE. Heard good reviews about Freestyle from friends who are using it. Spending too much time using SWING, as it has only a single pump, getting impatient... Haha..

Mgt be a good idea to get yours when there's a sale or spree ongoing... I have been shopping ard for breast pumps and didn't get it when there's baby fairs etc. In the end got it last minute - 1 month before my EDD, and there's no sale around anywhere!!! Had to get it at retail price of $300 plus with no freebies... Sigh..

PinkDiamonds

I'm currently using SWING but am thinking of switching to FREESTYLE. Heard good reviews about Freestyle from friends who are using it. Spending too much time using SWING, as it has only a single pump, getting impatient... Haha..

Mgt be a good idea to get yours when there's a sale or spree ongoing... I have been shopping around for breast pumps and didn't get it when there's baby fairs etc. In the end got it last minute - 1 month before my EDD, and there's no sale around anywhere!!! Had to get it at retail price of $300 plus with no freebies... Sigh..
I am using the Freestyle right now (after trying out so many, but never try the Swing) and I did not regret it!

It's dual-pump so saves a lot of time. Also, I can attached the pump to me and walk around the house or play with my baby while pumping milk. Hands totally free to do anything! the valve also prevents milk from flowing into the tubes, so I will just sit on my sofa and lie back with a book or watch TV. Totally relaxed! also can get more milk like that hahaha

It's dual-pump so saves a lot of time. Also, I can attached the pump to me and walk around the house or play with my baby while pumping milk. Hands totally free to do anything! the valve also prevents milk from flowing into the tubes, so I will just sit on my sofa and lie back with a book or watch TV. Totally relaxed! also can get more milk like that hahaha[/quote]

Hi, is the motor noisy?