Which brand is good for fine lines around the eyes?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
i am using ageloc galvanic SPA and Tru Face Line Corrector. works well for me so far.

The Tru Face ideal eye and intensive eye care are also good treatment n mosituriser for eyes.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
for the ageloc galvanic SPA its a handheld size device just need to use it with the gels to go round the eyes. 5 minutes 3 x a week and u will see a diff.

I using Artistry L/X Eye. I always have panda eyes and fine lines problem cos of late nights, thanks to facebook and online dramas. After I used this eye cream every night for less than two weeks, i noticed my fine lines reduced tremandously and panda eyes appear much lighter! Amazing, cos I used many brands, some even got my eyes worse. so really now only stick to one eye cream.

phy03PX

Fine lines!!! Something that i really wan to remove! I have been using this product for a few months and it seems to be working.. its a eye gel which is great for ladies with sensitive skin. Free of parabens n does not create milla unlike some eye products. It is my HG n i would like to share with mommies like u. Feel free to pm me and i will send u the link where i purchased it!!

heyrere16

i like labottach's eye patch.
you can apply it while you're sleeping
after waking up,you will feel your eye are more moisture.
you can buy it on Qoo10 :)