Which brand of HPT is best?

Quaver

Hi, this is my first post, so bear with me.
I've been trying for a baby for almost a year, and spent a fortune on HPTs.

Which ones are most sensitive?

From my experience, Guardian own brand and Watson are most sensitive, while Clearblue is not.

Any info very much appreciated:wesmile:
(By the way, Clearblue digi was on sale at Watsons at $22.xx).

paperger85

My dear, you can go to the pharmacy at Tan Tock Seng. Tell the cashier counter you want pregnancy test kits. Its about $5+ each. Its the kind they use in the hospital themselves. If you got friends working as nurses, they can get it at staff price, about $3 each.

stonston

My dear, you can go to the pharmacy at Tan Tock Seng. Tell the cashier counter you want pregnancy test kits. Its about $5+ each. Its the kind they use in the hospital themselves. If you got friends working as nurses, they can get it at staff price, about $3 each.
I used to import these test kits that the hospital uses from US. It's actually very cheap.

There are some ppl who do bring in to sell on their blogs now. It's around $0.80 - $1 each, depending on where they bring it in from.

shopaholic

When you're pregnant, I think all test kits will yield the same result. :D For myself, I hv used Watsons, Guardian, Clearblue (both normal and digital) and those no-brand test strip. All hv the same result on the day I missed my period. But if I were to choose, I prefer the Clearblue digital. No need to see if the line is faint or not, the answer is very clear. Pregnant or Not Pregnant.