Which brand of strolley do you use ?

lfoo9668

hi all,

Did a quick survey in orchard last weekend n found that Mclaren strolley is quite popular as well as the new design with 3 wheels type.

LayKwan

hi all,

Did a quick survey in orchard last weekend n found that Mclaren strolley is quite popular as well as the new design with 3 wheels type.

Hi, I used Combi. Compact and light weight. Very handy.

Unless u have a big car, else the 3 wheel type might be too bulky. Suggest to get one which come with bid storage box and some even could hold milk bottle at the handle.

rjj

hi all,

Yes, Mclaren is getting more and more popular now. But I still prefer Combi, a cheaper version of the Aprica..... Light Weight is my main concern :)

MummyGrace

Mine is Mclaren XLT series. But too bad my prince dont wan to sit.. :embarrassed: Spend $400++ to put things.

LoVeS

i dun like 3 wheels sumhow i dun feel safe for 3 wheels stroller. Currently using capella coz i like the light weight of the stroller.

babytong

i am also looking for a light stroller and went taka to see yesterday, saw a combi one but it is so light, i got this irrational fear son will lean over and topple over?

sherlin

I'm using a Quinny Buzz with a Maxi Cosi car seat currently, as DS is only 6 weeks old. When he is 3 months old, then use the buzz seat.

One thing about Quinny which i like is that it doubles as a jogger and i like the fact that its very stable and it rotates 360 degress with ease and not forgetting that it operates on hydralic for the setting up, so no need to pull or tuck anything to get it open. It will not get rusty with long use or after a trip to the beach as its built with thick aluminium frames. So can use for a long long time or pass down through generations. The tyres are tube tyres, thus you are given a air pump to jet up the pressure if you need to go jogging. Tyres are replacable from agent. And lastly, my hubby likes the tough structure look (very fierce). hahaha

But the bad thing about it that is the size... its big and can't really fit in some areas like the payment queue in NTUC supermarkets, so usually i go carrefour for marketing if i bring baby along.

And you definitely need to drive or take a cab if you go out with it as its heavy to lift up a bus.

wakie

I hv been using the Maclaren Techno XT since NB. It has served its purpose well. Hubby loves to push it cos it is stable and wheels are very smooth and easy to maneuver in crowded places. Really makes outing more enjoyable. Though may not look too comfy for NB, just get a comfy pram liner or whatever its called (those that looks like a comforter). Anyway, baby grows very fast, before u know it, he/she will fit into it. 5 point harness also keeps baby fm climbing out.

My son also did not want to sit in ANY stroller in the beginning. Hence, had to use sling in the beginning. I then reintroduced it when he started getting excited of the world around him and now he loves it... cause it means going outdoors. hahaha....:Dancing_tongue:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
Combi for us... needed something I could open and close with one hand while slinging another kid and holding on to the 3rd. Light enough to easily to lift into car boots with one hand too (essential when travelling alone w 3 kids!) - learnt to do lots with just one hand! LOL!

yulee

will be combi coz its compact, light weight, easy to use (one hand operation) esp when ds is not around to help and price is reasonable.

summer

using capella..nid one that's spacious enough for my ds..
i like combi for the light weight but most of their designs are quite small...kinda squeeze for my ds...

summer

Combi for us... needed something I could open and close with one hand while slinging another kid and holding on to the 3rd. Light enough to easily to lift into car boots with one hand too (essential when travelling alone w 3 kids!) - learnt to do lots with just one hand! LOL!
wow! peifu!! u really can multitask with one hand...steady

JOANNA-

Currently using combi, light-weight too but it'll topple over if hang too heavy things . Tats e bad . :tlaugh:

rjj

Currently using combi, light-weight too but it'll topple over if hang too heavy things . Tats e bad . :tlaugh:
yes yes i agree.... when u hang too many things behind, it will topple....

But then again, the pram is meant for the baby ma....

JOANNA-

yes yes i agree.... when u hang too many things behind, it will topple....

But then again, the pram is meant for the baby ma....
Haha . yaya . For shopping mamas, e stroller can help hanging shopping bags ma . lols ! Sometimes can help alot when u go supermarket buy things . but e only bad abt light-weight stroller is will tople over when hang too heavy things lo . :bcute::bcute:

hippoadel

using a hand me down Lucky baby....think my sil bought for oni $100 last year.....so far so good....oni negative part....abit heavy.....but hold all my shopping jus fine....no topple yet....opps...

Amulet

any moms tried Lucky baby huh? i saw one that has reversible handles, 3 reclinin position, hugh basket below, $99.. m wondering is it ok anot..