Which brand r u using baby bath and nappy rash cream?

verieying

Thanks for the infor. So many of u using Avent. My coll also using that becos - no need to rinse. :)

Where can i get good price for Avent bath, Avent nappy cream and Desitin nappy cream?

What about Bubchen bath? Any one using?
HI hi, I also recently read that J and J can be harsh for baby,

hence now I am using Organic products. Tried Gaia, California baby etc. Now I buy organic shampoo and bath from iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products as it is
much cheaper. I used to use J and J for my elder kids. Shocked to read here that pd advised against as well.

I myself using organic product now as my skin changed during this round of confinement.

U Can Use my referral or DIscouNt Code JTM172 for iherb.com for $10 off $40

daphnique

I read online that in US, J&J is found to have cancer causing agent in their baby products. Not sure about Singapore's J&J products.

mclainpauline

According to me Johnson & Johnson is one of the best brand of baby product that make all baby product with good materials that not harmful of baby skin and no any side-effect to use it. I always prefer to use Johnson and Johnson baby bath and rash cream that really good for my baby skin.

verieying

Yeah... I use to think so too.. until i kept reading comments of the foreign mummies saying how it is bad for baby etc etc hence they prefer natural products? That's how i started using too.. ;)

xiaodaisy

baby bath i'm using J&J , for nappy rash cream .. usually i dont apply , only when sometimes abit red den i apply some aloe vera gel .. =)

mclainpauline

I also used Johnson & Johnson baby product that really very nice and good to use for all baby skin type. It is really good for the baby that not harmful for their skin.

vividmummy

Hi everyone,

Sorry, i actually posted in another thread regarding this. Pls do yourself a favour and search more with regards to SC Johnson & Johnson Desitin cream. It contains the banned by regulations preservative BHA. This is not the usual parabens or stuff that people say it's bad for babies or what. It is banned nearly worldwide. Whether or not it affects the baby's health later, I do not know. Are the BHA and BHT Preservatives in Our Food Making Us Sick? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Desitin Diaper Rash Maximum Strength Original Paste || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | Environmental Working Group

Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste, 3OZ Reviews & Ratings | GoodGuide

Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA)
Butylated hydroxyanisole raises a high level of health concern and is of regulatory concern because:

• This ingredient is authoritatively recognized to cause cancer, according to the State of California (Proposition 65).
  • This ingredient is suspected of causing skin or sense organ toxicity, according to sources compiled by Scorecard (Scorecard Home)

azuregal

Bepanthen Ointment is number 1 in Australia and New Zealand because of
a breathable ingredient which sets it apart from it's competitors. It
has been clinically proven to both prevent and treat nappy rash.

Not only that, the healing ingredients allows:

-Breast feeding mums to use it on themselves to treat sore/cracked nipples
-Heal dry capped and cracked skin
-Heal minor skin injuries such as minor burns and wounds

It is even good for acne skin!!!

Share this giveaways with other friends on your Facebook :)

Get Free Samples and info to win Prizes on my blog: Bepanthen Ointment is the answer for Nappy Rash and more… (Free Samples) | Jessie Ting Singapore Lifestyle Blogger - Beauty, Parenting, Food, Travel Blog

larrysee

do you mummies apply nappy cream every time u change diaper? I have bephanthen n desitin, not looking at applying everytime but when she poop i'm afraid the poop's acidity might harm her skin, vice versa for the cream, too much chemical no good for baby's bottom leh