Which cartoon actor(s) do your child like most?

erm cartoon characters isit counted?

if yes, my ds loves Elmo - sesame street!

weneva e music starts like "la la la la, la la la la, elmo's world..." he will standup & dance to e rythem...:001_302:

Pocoyo's really cute! even i feel so attracted to adorable lil pocoyo.. ;)

but maya loves:

The Backyardigans - our favourite source of all kinds of music.. you name it - Jazz, Folk, Reggae, Disco ;)

Dora the Explorer - my Maya is our very own Dora tho she can be the Swiper when she sneaks out of the room at night :p

The Wonder Pets - lurve the team work!

LazyTown - Maya's Sportacus :D

JoJo's Circus - We love the 'Brush Your Teeth' Song

Little Einsteins - Maya's Ultimate favourite of all time - a great start to classical music, instruments and fine arts

xiaodaisy

my elder wan can say every cartoon he also like but for e small wan he oni see pooh bear, mickey mouse,tom n jerry, mr bean n hi five.. others time he would be nagging abt e cartoon not nice all tis de.. or maybe pokemon too wahahaha cos i love watching pokemon haha so he no choice but to see wif mi together on weekends haha cos i hog to e tv wen pokemon show haha

rjj

Pocoyo's really cute! even i feel so attracted to adorable lil pocoyo.. ;)

but maya loves:

The Backyardigans - our favourite source of all kinds of music.. you name it - Jazz, Folk, Reggae, Disco ;)

Dora the Explorer - my Maya is our very own Dora tho she can be the Swiper when she sneaks out of the room at night :p

The Wonder Pets - lurve the team work!

LazyTown - Maya's Sportacus :D

JoJo's Circus - We love the 'Brush Your Teeth' Song

Little Einsteins - Maya's Ultimate favourite of all time - a great start to classical music, instruments and fine arts
all these seems to be my DS2 favourites too... haha....

DS1 has outgrown all these... he is into super heros like the power rangers, spiderman, and dunno whatever men la....

DS3 still too young, but i think he likes sesame street.... he will turn his head towards the TV whenever the music starts.... :001_302:

`julee

dora the xplorer..
thomas the train thingie
mickey mouse
sponge bob
shrek (THE MOST)

we noe she like them because she seem xcited everytime see them on tv

serenelm

aiyo my elder ds likes so many characters:

- mr bean
- pixar cars, esp lightning mcqueen
- power ranger
- thomas the tank engine
- bob the builder
- transformers
etc etc etc...

dek2k8

Alpha Male
erm cartoon characters isit counted?

if yes, my ds loves Elmo - sesame street!

weneva e music starts like "la la la la, la la la la, elmo's world..." he will standup & dance to e rythem...:001_302:
Yes, counted.

I have seen sesame street in the past.:001_302:

I love Oscar who lived in a bin.

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

JenLee98

For DD1, now at 5.5 yr old, she prefers Barbie / Disney princesses characters .... no longer barney, sesame street, hi-5 liao ........

shopaholic

She likes Nemo, Strawberry Shortcake, Elmo and actually, anything from Sesame Street! I like sesame street too, so I dont mind indulging her sometimes. Be it books, birthday cake, clothes, toys, bedsheets etc. :p

priscilla

My boy is into

1) Thomas the tank engine and friends
2) Jayjay the plane
3) Sesame street
4) Disney cartoons
5) Gogo's Adventure of English

He also enjoys read books related to all the characters in the cartoons that he watches.

i dun think my son loves any cartoon characters... cause every "cartoon toys" we give to him, he will bite them all.. he must have really hated them to want to bite them each time he sees them... hahaha... like that can?

Last edited:

fion

my gal is barney only barney can perk her up even those musical toys some of them will have de barney theme song in it she will press it and tell u its barney marmie barney.