Which enrichment ctr or infant care did ur child go to?

mrsmorgan

Hope u mummies will share n giv reviews.. Im planning to enrol my son when he turns 6mths old so im starting to do some research.. I heard that for some centres we hav to book mths in advance to get a place there too so i guess must be kiasu a bit.. But of course, i'll bring him for a trial first.. If he enjoys it then i'll place him in that particular ctr.. :)

lowe

Hope you mummies will share n give reviews.. Im planning to enrol my son when he turns 6mths old so im starting to do some research.. I heard that for some centres we hav to book mths in advance to get a place there too so i guess must be kiasu a bit.. But of course, i'll bring him for a trial first.. If he enjoys it then i'll place him in that particular ctr.. :)
Hi.. I am MTB in Aug.. I plan to put my bb in infant care at carpe diem..

Phoebii Cheng

Maybe I know what are charges for putting baby in infant care ?

Need to plan a bit for budget
The infant care I put my son in tht time when he is 5mths old, it costs us abt S$600plus per mth after deducting subsidy....then later govt change policy, we paid abt S$400plus pm

Govt subsidy now is S$600

My son' the infant care no air-con, if air-con I think will be slightly exp

The other time I also wanted to put my son in Agape Uni...their curriculum and activities is not too bad, they will even bring ur bb out for swim...but I am not sure how much it costs now two yrs ago the charges was S$1200 before subsidy

NIisme