which formula do u prefer

Catty

Now using Enfapro for my 2nd DD will still continue to use Enfa for my 3rd DD when she's born..

CanCanMum

yeah....in fact most formulas are sweet leh...i tasted dumex before oso, oso sweet....

but in powder form they smell really good.

but when made into milk, my boys stage 4 friso tastes iron or metallic ....eeeeks....dunno why he swears by the taste....

estherlin

yeah....in fact most formulas are sweet leh...i tasted dumex before oso, oso sweet....

but in powder form they smell really good.

but when made into milk, my boys stage 4 friso tastes iron or metallic ....eeeeks....dunno why he swears by the taste....

Same same, used friso too, so far so good. Heard from PD that friso is great coz non constipation. Although the only prob is sweetness, heard tt is consider the sweeter 1.

autumn82

I prefer Enfa products~~! DD's been on Enfa since birth until now still drinking.. Love her Enfakid taste.. LOL. There was once we let her tried Friso.. but she doesn't like the strong vanilla taste, just like mummy...

Now DS is also on Enfalac.. Gonna upgrade him to Enfapro... At least they deliver tt.. :p

So far, both kids not constipated and it doesn't taste too sweet...

miumiu_ger

baby has been drinking enfalac since birth. I did let him try friso ( my friend said is gd) but my boi is not suitable... so switch back to enfalac after 1 week.

serenelm

both ds1 n ds2 used to drink similac when they were infants, then subsequently upgraded to gainIQ n abbott grow when they were older... plan to do the same wif ds3 when he stops tbf...

wendy79

my first one on s26 gold then to promil gold then progress gold and now promise gold
now 2nd one also on s26, but yesterday read that wyeth product contain lutein, thinking of switching to similac, any mummies out there also aware about the lutein contains in wyeth products?