Which Formula Milk ???

sweetie2007

Hi,
My girl has been on exclusively breastfeeding since she was born. Solid food was introduced when she reached 6 months. Now, she is coming to 15 months and I have plan to introduce her formula milk. Any suggestion/recommendation ? Any idea which formula milk has a closer taste to breast milk? Thanks.

Hi,
My girl has been on exclusively breastfeeding since she was born. Solid food was introduced when she reached 6 months. Now, she is coming to 15 months and I have plan to introduce her formula milk. Any suggestion/recommendation ? Any idea which formula milk has a closer taste to breast milk? Thanks.
I do not know which brand is the closest as most brands claim they are...

However, when i had my 2nd gal, I gave her breast milk and also formula as I did not fully breast feed. My gal is taking Enfagrow now as she is already coming 3 yrs old.

Perhaps you may like to start your girl with Enfapro?

Phoebii Cheng

Some of my fren say that NAN is the closest to breast milk.....I gave my son NAN till he is abt 11mths then switch to Friso.....

sweetie2007

Hi all,
Thanks for your advice.I have tried giving NAN 3 once daily to my girl and fortune enough that she is taking it well so far. Will increase the frequency of FM intake :). Have a wonderful long weekend, cheers !!!

BbpHir3

DD's having enfapro now... some ppl told me that the FM will affect the size of the child.. DD was 2.94kg when born.. she's alr 7.72kg now n she's 6mths old... juz a comment for you.. =)

nsync_su

from what i know, nan has the closest taste to breast milk.. i feed my girl nan as well... =)

Yup, me too. I'm giving my daughter Nan and she's doing fine (she's 15mths old). No problems with her tummy as some said Nan is too heavy and heaty.

Last edited: