Which Gyne From Mount A

happygodma

Hi I am going to be a godma soon but helping my godbrother and his wife to look for a gyne which have a clinic around TPY area but can go to Mount A hospital to delivery.

Does any mummies and daddies here can recommend the gyne as stated? Clinic near TPy area and can go to Mount A hospital to delvier babies and last but not least a caring gyne also. She just confirm her pregnancy with GP had not found a gyne yet.

Thanks

Best is give me name and contact number.

LoVeS

During my pregnancy, i am seeing Doc Ho frm Mount A BUT his charge is kinda steep n aso waiting time abit long too.

mar_mum

christopher chong is from Gleneagles, but does deliver at mt A. Has a clinic at bishan also. Very nice gynae.

Porukadotzu

Hi, maybe might help abit..

My Gynae is Dr. K.C Ching (male), at Mt.Alvernia level 2 unit#02-01.

My hubby's aunt recommend him to me.. so far I think he's quite a ok, just need to ask more to him coz he's the type that do things chop chop chop..!

KGMS

During my pregnancy, i am seeing Doc Ho frm Mount A BUT his charge is kinda steep n aso waiting time abit long too.
Hi all, I am new here and also looking for a gynae from Mount A. I had my 1st appointment with Dr Ho and I had been waiting for almost 2 hours even though I had made the appointment with him. The charges is kinda pricey too. Anyone has any other good recommendation on Mount A's gynae?

Thanks!

yvet23

Hi, my gyne is dr CH Koh. His Clinic is at TPY... and he can go to Mt A and TMC for delivery. He is nice, funny guy, except the waiting hours quite long.

eyktay

Hi all, I am new here and also looking for a gynae from Mount A. I had my 1st appointment with Dr Ho and I had been waiting for almost 2 hours even though I had made the appointment with him. The charges is kinda pricey too. Anyone has any other good recommendation on Mount A's gynae?

Thanks!
I agree the waiting time is long, but....it's worth it la. Had Dr Ho for my #2, nvr regret!

arlong

Hi all,

my wife gynae is Dr Roy Ng. Just delivered our baby boy on 06 Oct 08.
He's very patient, caring and professional.

He got a clinic at TPY and MT E. Does delivery in MT Alvernia, MT Elizabeth and also TMC.