which insurance company?

apollo

hubby and me are considering to sign up a healthshield plan for ds. is the plan from various com the same?? we're considering btwn NTUC Income & Prudential... anyone sign up from them?? what is the plan like??

jasobias

I've got bad experience trying to claim from NTUC Income, I try to avoid them if possible.
seriously?wah..i had bot one fr prudential n one fr NTUC.Is savings plus hospitalisation.For new baby looking to get Great Eastern.

titan3227

Alpha Male
seriously, I don't think ur agents are working for you... 1 client 2 agents from 2 different company??...possibly becoming 3... If i'm your agent i make sure everything get from me.. 1 stop shop..settle all your questions and needs..

apollo

seriously, I dont't think your agents are working for you... 1 client 2 agents from 2 different company??...possibly becoming 3... If i'm your agent i make sure everything get from me.. 1 stop shop..settle all your questions and needs..
huh?? u mean me?? nono... i want to see which is better before looking for an agent... thus asking ard in the forum... cause if i ask an agent, he/she will confirm say his/her com provide the best, right?

titan3227

Alpha Male
huh?? you mean me?? nono... i want to see which is better before looking for an agent... thus asking around in the forum... cause if i ask an agent, he/she will confirm say his/her com provide the best, right?

huh, you gonna have baby, but your agents dunno??? Don't they call you up for reviews/updates or at least coffee session?

apollo

huh, you gonna have baby, but your agents dont know??? dont't they call you up for reviews/updates or at least coffee session?
my hubby bought his from his friend. we didnt update him at all reagrding me getting preg, baby is born etc as we don't think there's a need to.... anw we're not going to buy from him as i feel that he's not very responsible.. thus, am now looking for a suitable plan from various com before asking around to look for a responsible agent...

New Daddy

Alpha Male
Ask around your frens if they have someone to recommend. You have to feel confident with the "agent", and also, have to feel comfortable. I am not gonna recommend blatantly. PM me if you wish.

titan3227

Alpha Male
that's my point, get some one responsible,
I recommend 5% on income on protection.
Pump you money in investment, shares, reits, etc,
diversify or wadever, you'll surely get better returns

ask your hubby to contact aviva to ask if he qualify
for SAF group insurance
my SAF group insurance covers
$100,000 Life/TPD/ Critical illness for only $12.80...woot!
and can pump up to $400K!!!

As an agent, my own protection monthly only $100.
and it kicks ass!!