Which is better gas cylinder or Singapore power gas?

Charlesliew

My wife and I just had a quarrel. As we are renov our HDB flat and we could not agree which type of cooking gas to use. She insists that cylinder gas is cheaper than Singapore power gas.
However I consider of safety reason, I prefer Singapore
Power gas?
Can anyone advice which type of gas is better?

Thank you

Last edited:

diymummy

For me I prefer convenience... So I would go for citygas. Whether it is more expensive or cheaper also depends on how you use it. We run our water heater and clothes dryer and stove by gas.

lem0nlime

For me I prefer convenience... So I would go for citygas. Whether it is more expensive or cheaper also depends on how you use it. We run our water heater and clothes dryer and stove by gas.
yup i think it would be more recommended to go for pipe gas if you have water heater by gas oso. for my family we choose cylinders as there isnt much cooking to be done.

tammi6523

Well, cant comment at all the while i've been using the cylinder gas and somehow got brainwashed by my mum tt pipe gas is really more ex.

malibu

Always happen to me, cooking half way then run out of gas from the cylinder and got to call them to send and got to have cash on hand to paid for it.