Which milk powder is good???

eelynn

Hi, my baby is currently drinking S26 milk powder. Gave him tis formula coz alot of ppl say this S26 can help ur baby put on weight.
He juz turned 6mths yesterday so wana change his formula to the next step. I was thinking of changing to either Similac or Enfapro. I really dnt knw which is better.
Similac seems to me dat alot of parents give their babies dat n Enfapro seems to hv abit better formula then other milk powder.
So kindly give this lost mother some help n advice....

Last edited:

myangela

Hi eelynn

I'm gave my 2 gals Similac fm stage 1 to 2 now follow on Gain IQ for 1yr n abv....
It's was rec by my galfriend i found it suitable 4 my gals.....

stonston

i would recd similac :) cos nutritional value wise, it is better. n feedback from mummies giving enfalac/enfapro is their babies put on weight very easily.

Happymummy81

If u are abt to change the milk powder it better to get a small tin 1st to c ur bb can get use. My bb drink Similac from e start n now is Gain IQ:red:

tiziana

Has any mom here feed your child with Nestle Nan? My DD has been taking nestle Nan milk powder since birth till now. She doesn't like to drink milk & has a small appetite.

which of these 3, enfapro, enfalac or smiliac is the best milk powder? TIA!

angelzwynd

i'm oso using enfa series for both my gals, both r fine too. just too bad that the price of the milk powder for enfrgro & enfakid increase by nearly $7. nearly fainted so had to grab the old stock before they goes out of stock. now my hse is a milk podwer provision shop liao

eelynn

i'm oso using enfa series for both my gals, both r fine too. just too bad that the price of the milk powder for enfrgro & enfakid increase by nearly $7. nearly fainted so had to grab the old stock before they goes out of stock. now my hse is a milk podwer provision shop liao
Does taking enfapro put on weight fast?

estherlin

hey ppl, i'm oso changing milk powder, coz heard tt firso gold is high in sugar content, worried tt bb will become hyper active. But have to say friso is good, no prob thru out the birth to 1, heard from many others too. Price reasonable too.

Help to feedback more, so i can consider. Many thanks!!! :001_302:

badtzzz

im giving my bb girl friso gold 1 n bm...is it gd? she's quite hyperactive la..but i tot it's cos im like tat so she like has my gens..hehe...

estherlin

im giving my bb girl friso gold 1 n bm...is it gd? she's quite hyperactive la..but i tot it's cos im like tat so she like has my gens..hehe...

hey hey same same, i was doing tt too. everything is good, just tt i was told abt the sugar level by my nurse cousin. But she advise me to change only at 1 since friso works well for my boy in terms of digestion and appetite. Oh my boy is 13mth and he is drinking 9-11Oz of milk, and is like 4-5 serving per day which still include 2 porridge meal and snacks in between.

Well known as "gu ni dei-milk pig"

I did try enfa and similac during the stage 2, and he also takes them. Jus tt both have alot of bubble after finishing. Nan is oki too, pretty similar to Friso Gold

badtzzz

"gu ni dei-milk pig" ?? sry..chinese a bit lousy...dun understand

similac like a lot of babies taking..dun noe gd a not...last time my cousins also take tat..dun noe wat Gain IQ..whahha...now also normal student lei...not super smarty lei...

January84

"gu ni dei-milk pig" ?? sry..chinese a bit lousy...dun understand

similac like a lot of babies taking..dun noe gd a not...last time my cousins also take tat..dun noe wat Gain IQ..whahha...now also normal student lei...not super smarty lei...
similac quite sweet, that's what I heard la..

my son is enfa products all the way.. haha..

DodoTan

I'm using NAN too, to supplement my breastmilk. Tried similac once and found it too foamy and a little sweet. It tastes like diluted condensed milk. (Yes, I tasted it. :p) Besides, NAN is cheaper than similac and my son seems to like it :) He doubled his birth weight and grew 11cm by the time he was 2 months old. But it could be his daddy's genes. :)

Last edited:

SH74

i dun think there's anything like best milk powder or which milk powder is better.

that time, i ask my gynae wat milk powder to feed my bb. then i jus feed that till now. as long as no lao sai or constipation or allergy or recall of product, i dun think i'll change it. :)

i dun think milk powder can make a bb become smarter la. that 1 i think require education n exposure . :p