Which Nationality(Maid) have you tried before, taking care of infant?

pipilili

Hi all mummies
I would like to get some feedback regarding the nationality of maids you have hired before, taking care of infants. Those of you who have hired maids from Phillp, Mymnar, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, kindly provide me your feedback.

Thank you.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Indonesian. My maid is from a christian family. So she's very honest, very thoughtful. ALWAYS get the christians one. They have better service.

organic

You can try to find indo maid that are more mature and more experiences. Phi maid are more expensive nowadays

I prefer Indo maid. Better for me since I speak Malay. I find Filipino maids tend to talk too much. Always yakking away on the phone. Maybe I suay or something but my experiences with Filipino maids have been not so great. I am so tired of all the drama, the talk backs and the lies. So much lies. My aunt's previous Filipino maid lagi best. Suppose to look after my grandma but instead she would lie on sofa and watch tv while my aunt out at work.

I prefer Indo maid. Better for me since I speak Malay. I find Filipino maids tend to talk too much. Always yakking away on the phone. Maybe I suay or something but my experiences with Filipino maids have been not so great. I am so tired of all the drama, the talk backs and the lies. So much lies. My aunt's previous Filipino maid lagi best. Suppose to look after my grandma but instead she would lie on sofa and watch tv while my aunt out at work.
and A LOT get pregnant with bangala....sorry to say.....yak yak still not that bad..when they get pregnant..that's it...