Which stroller is good for infant ?

Yingver07

i was looking at capella too but hubs say its not sturdy enuff cz can be shaken left to right one... but i like the fact that it can b close w 1 hand..
Capella's design is nice which i thought so but when ur kids gets heavier each day it's not easy to push left right, you ought to use abit of strength to push which is not so smooth.

Sweetoothz

Capella's design is nice which i thought so but when ur kids gets heavier each day it's not easy to push left right, you ought to use abit of strength to push which is not so smooth.
hmm... capella is out then.. shall look into combi instead.

For me I prefer Maclaren Techno XT as it's easy to push ard any direction with the big wheels. & suitable for infants too.

Mothercare fair now selling at $399! The fair ending on 11th march.
Gosh! If only I have seen this post. Bought the Maclaren Techno XT stroller for baby on last Sat at $500+ from Spring Maternity... :(

Too quick to post... Hubby said same model but different years, different prices...
He said we bought the 2011 design, and usually controlled prices by the company.

Last edited:
Anyone brought stroller from amazon before I thought of buying since its cheaper but afraid that might not be safe as in maybe there is missing parts etc....

jady

Hi, you don't have to worry about buying things from the website especially if the direct seller is amazon. In fact I just got a new Zooper Waltz stroller from an ebay shop and it was really cheap compared to the listed price in stores. Ebay is usually cheaper than amazon I feel - maybe you could check there as well :)

i saw the quinny moodd at the taka baby fair... its very nice Quinny products - ot-en
Now i cant decide between the quinny moodd or bugaboo (was quite set on getting the bugaboo)...
anyone has a quinny buzz ? may i ask do you have problems trying to fit into ur car? i am driving a honda jazz... afraid that its too big for my boot....

really appreciate your advice...
i think the stroller is the tougher decision compare to buying cot, breast pump, gyne packages etc...
1st time mom here ;)

hoppie

We are using Miracle Turn Premier :)
But my mom complain very hard to push leh. I also find the wheels a bit small, Quinny will be easier to push if you ask me.

Hi!!

Thank you for your great advice!
Combi miracle turn also my top choice now ...
Initially I wanted to get the quinny even though it's pretty pricey... Because I can insert the infant car seat... But it gonna cos me lotsa money.. Close to 1.5k if I get a full brand new set.. Then one mommy here recommend bugaboo ... It's nice too.. But still costly and without full canopy.

I went shopping around for an alternative and totally fall in love with the miracle turn premier.. Though it's a lot more than the normal miracle turn.. But the material and finishing is really diff and better...

With infant head insert etc etc, full canopy.. Light weight, able to stand and operate with 1 hand :)
i think a good stroller gonna last me for a long long time hence I am getting the miracle turn for sure.. Jus waiting for any sales and promo for the range ;)

Thank you!

Frelyn

Selling the Joolz Stroller, which is sold in babysingapore.com and Takashimaya.
Good & almost new condition, including UV Sun Hood, cup holder & Adapter for Maxi Cosi Infant Car Seat

High seat foldable with seat on extendable leg rest, so babies are allowed to grow.
Extendable push bar, so tall parents don't have to bend.
4 wheels suspensions.
Can be stored in upright position.
Detachable and hand-washable fabric
2 years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Sturdy frame, suitable for newborns to 25kg.

Can be used as a jogger to active parents
Ideal for Zoo/ any outdoor activities, or as high chair in restaurants etc*
Baby can be face frontward or backward for easy bonding.

Interested, please call 9740 5669.*

Snowgal

i juz bought a peg-perego pliko p3 compact at 20% off during sales. anyone bought peg-perego models too?
initially was deciding on maclaren, but seems like it cant stand on its own when folded but lighter, and choose over the other one instead.

i got the bugaboo bee plus. seat can face forward or backwards and can also use a maxi cosi car seat
Hi bleeeee,

Is bugaboo bee good? I intend to get either bugaboo series or orbit for my newborn. But I'm not sure yet, as Combi and other brands seem to be a hot favourite amongst many mummies... *confused*

felicity

hihi, for those who purchased off amazon.com, do u hv to use delivery service like vpost or borderlinx? because i realized some stuff they dun send overseas... i'm looking at stroller, medela pump n playpen. thanks!

Frelyn

Selling preloved Quinny Buzz (Red Colour) at $480 neg.

Good condition, including Pre-formed cushion, sun canopy, weather shield, shopping basket & storage bag.

Automatic unfold
Roomy cushioned seat
Reversible & reclining seat so that baby can face you or the world
Air-filled tires & suspension provide smooth ride
Height adjustable handle bar

Interested, please sms or whats app 9025 9525.