Which studio do you go for wedding pics?

Agnes Josephine

Which studio you go to?

How much is the package that you & your spouse signed up?

Me doing reserach as I haven't take mine yet... So need to know the market rate now so that I can budget... Planning to bring my ds along for the shoots... :shyxxx:

jedamum

taken my wedding pic in 2000. the studio closed down liao. our package is basic $2.5k package, indoor only.

XiaoXue

Our is signed @ the exhibition @ AMK Hub.. This Bridal Studio still kinda new.. It name is your wish wedding.. Got pretty good offer as Hubby's frd knew the Lady Boss.. =)

Planning to take our wedding album @ June '08 and that provided if I can slim back which is quite hard lah.... Boooo~

The package as offer : - $1388.00 (Photography / No actual day)

* 18R photoalbum x 30 - 35 pose photos (computer digital layout)

* 床头照 1 pc - 24" x 40" or 2 pcs - 24" x 20" (both with frame)

* 5R - 25 pcs mini album with wooden cover (duplicate)

* 1 pc - A4 (8x12) Table top, 5R Table top & 3 in 1 photos Table top

* 4R - 100 pcs (2 poses - postcard) or

2R - 20pcs super mini album & 3R - 20pcs mini album

* make-up and hairdo

* provide 2 wedding gown with accessories

* provide 2 evening gown with accessories

* 3 gent suit

* freshflower

* 5 sets of outfit (Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Etc)

* Indoor studio photography

* Singapore Outdoor photography (Transport provided)

* FREE Tioman Island Outdoor photography

Best part.. We can bring Skye along and they will find a suit for Skye too.. All FOC~

Last edited:

Agnes Josephine

Our is signed @ the exhibition @ AMK Hub.. This Bridal Studio still kinda new.. It name is your wish wedding.. Got pretty good offer as Hubby's frd knew the Lady Boss.. =)

Planning to take our wedding album @ June '08 and that provided if I can slim back which is quite hard lah.... Boooo~

The package as offer : - $1388.00 (Photography / No actual day)

* 18R photoalbum x 30 - 35 pose photos (computer digital layout)

* 床头照 1 pc - 24" x 40" or 2 pcs - 24" x 20" (both with frame)

* 5R - 25 pcs mini album with wooden cover (duplicate)

* 1 pc - A4 (8x12) Table top, 5R Table top & 3 in 1 photos Table top

* 4R - 100 pcs (2 poses - postcard) or

2R - 20pcs super mini album & 3R - 20pcs mini album

* make-up and hairdo

* provide 2 wedding gown with accessories

* provide 2 evening gown with accessories

* 3 gent suit

* freshflower

* 5 sets of outfit (Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Etc)

* Indoor studio photography

* Singapore Outdoor photography (Transport provided)

* FREE Tioman Island Outdoor photography

Best part.. We can bring Skye along and they will find a suit for Skye too.. All FOC~

Congrats XiaoXue...

Thanks for the info... :tsmile:

LoVeS

Mine was done @ Yvonne Creative which Quan Yi Feng done hers there n my package was almost 4k if i didnt rmb wrongly

ragdoll

Did mine with Chris Ling.
Paid ard 6k for it, with all images returned in cd-rom and a coffee table book.
Includes indoor and outdoor.
Make up n gown not included.
Pictures were taken in 2005.

Last edited:

syl

Mine was with Everbliss at Suntec. Package was $3.2k but add pictures etc.. round up near $4k. All images given back into cd rom. Trial make up, indoor/ outdoor, MTM gowns etc.

sal

auntie's one was done 10 years ago at IN wedding..It used be at Tanjong pagar and IMM..dunno if they are still ard but they're main offs is called christain creation..i tink..

spent abt $7K

Carol

Jess Couture. It's near Sgh. The photographer is gd but the designs are not that fantastic. Somemore the designer/lady boss is not really friendly and helpful at all.

stonston

i did mine in Msia...RM2888, got 10 change of gowns/wedding gown, 40 photos, 4 albums, 1 big photo with frame, ALL photos returned in CD (even those tt not selected), indoor n outdoor photoshoot (2 seperate days), trial make up, etc etc....

all i remember is i bargained for alot of things n paid v little...hehehehe....
n i'm v happy with e photos....i got back all 500++ photos n had a hard time choosing e ones we wanted to put in e album!!

LoVeS

Mine was with Everbliss at Suntec. Package was $3.2k but add pictures etc.. round up near $4k. All images given back into cd rom. Trial make up, indoor/ outdoor, MTM gowns etc.
i did sign up their package aso but tt was b4 i knw dh BUT i heard tt their service sux big time n alot of hidden cost tats why end up went to another studio which i rather deposit kena eat up than get pissed off.

syl

i did sign up their package aso but tt was b4 i knw dh BUT i heard tt their service sux big time n alot of hidden cost tats why end up went to another studio which i rather deposit kena eat up than get pissed off.
ha..ok lah.. i got a nice coordinator and photographer and we were quite straight forward and firm with our decisions.. :001_302: