Which type of vegetables do you buy most,Organic or Non-organic?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Which type of vegetables do you buy most, Organic or Non-organic?

And organic one is more expensive, worth to buy it?:red::we2Randy-git::tlaugh::001_302:

Last edited:

babysg

It depends on who is eating it. I bought organic vege and fruits for my baby. All other family members eat normal vege and fruits.. hehe only my bb is the priviledged one... just bought an organic peach for him.. will let him try tomorrow :) :Dancing_tongue:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
It depends on who is eating it. I bought organic vege and fruits for my baby. All other family members eat normal vege and fruits.. hehe only my bb is the priviledged one... just bought an organic peach for him.. will let him try tomorrow :) :Dancing_tongue:
Got it,

but there are many fake one which is said to be organic type.

The TV news special has informed such issue to us.

How do you distinguish the two types?:nah:

cendrine

I did not specifically go and get the organic types.
Very often, I got my supply from wet market and ntuc the pasar section.
So not too sure whether they are organic or non organic type also.

Coelyn

Normal fresh vegs. Organic too X. There was a time where I wanted to grow hydoponic plants/organic plants but they didnt grow well or I accidently removed cos thot 'wild grass'.

tomato didnt grow strong and steady (body looked so fragile cos I did gave support). Also tried pumpkin see but c it creep n flowering but no fruit. See ppl grow ladies finger, the yellow flower very nice ...... so many failure.

The only sucess is sweet potato - got leaves n sweet potato to eat.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Normal fresh vegs. Organic too X. There was a time where I wanted to grow hydoponic plants/organic plants but they didnt grow well or I accidently removed cos thot 'wild grass'.

tomato didnt grow strong and steady (body looked so fragile cos I did gave support). Also tried pumpkin see but c it creep n flowering but no fruit. See ppl grow ladies finger, the yellow flower very nice ...... so many failure.

The only sucess is sweet potato - got leaves n sweet potato to eat.
Got that and thanks for sharing;

I think there are some special secrets or techniques for planting them.:tlaugh: