Which week did u give birth?

Domique

No lar... dun think so much... dun worry and stress urself... try to think positive!!
:)

wow. so after 37th week is consider full term? anytime after 37 week is safe?
i keep having this feeling my baby will come out early. super worried cause if too early need to stay incubator and i think that cost quite alot right? :(

apollo

wow. so after 37th week is consider full term? anytime after 37 week is safe?
i keep having this feeling my baby will come out early. super worried cause if too early need to stay incubator and i think that cost quite alot right? :(
ya aft 37 weeks is full term.. so aft 37weeks, can ask ur BB kick burst the waterbag liao! hehe:tlaugh:

i keep dreaming my baby's coming out in april. scare die me. after dream wake up will keep talking to him ask him guai abit help mummy save money can use to buy more toys for him.
but the good thing is, many people say my tummy still quite 'high'. haven drop yet. so hopefully he behaves abit. stay till june then come out..
his kicks are usually on my left side. then last night suddenly out of no where. felt his kick very low. below the belly button further down near to the 'v' there. got scared again. anyone experience this?
time flies eh.. i think im gonna miss having him inside me.. hmms. kinda bu se de leh. now he inside only me can feel him. like totally belongs to me. go where do what also got him pei. but in future after he come out gotta share with many people. his future friends and the society. im gonna give his future gf a hard life man.. sounds like some bian tai..

Domique

When Alaric is really out to this world, first few weeks there was nothing in my mind but:

I wanna stuff him back into my "V" - back to my tummy!

When all the crying and many adjustment and not forgetting the confinement drives u crazy!

i keep dreaming my baby's coming out in april. scare die me. after dream wake up will keep talking to him ask him guai abit help mummy save money can use to buy more toys for him.
but the good thing is, many people say my tummy still quite 'high'. haven drop yet. so hopefully he behaves abit. stay till june then come out..
his kicks are usually on my left side. then last night suddenly out of no where. felt his kick very low. below the belly button further down near to the 'v' there. got scared again. anyone experience this?
time flies eh.. i think im gonna miss having him inside me.. hmms. kinda bu se de leh. now he inside only me can feel him. like totally belongs to me. go where do what also got him pei. but in future after he come out gotta share with many people. his future friends and the society. im gonna give his future gf a hard life man.. sounds like some bian tai..

LoVeS

DS was born on 38wks by c-section n as for current one should b 38wk as schedule by c-section too~

ccckidsirene

I'm into my 37th week already, hopefully bb wont come out anytime now coz my hubby is outstation!! So worried tat my bb comes out early to see the world b4 my hubby comes back! I'm alone at home with my son....if this happens then perhaps i need to go hospital myself lor :embarrassed:

adoncia

i gave birth to my dd exactly when she was 40 weeks... which is her edd... as for my ds.. not too sure.. not out yet.. kind of excited and scare too... :x

When Alaric is really out to this world, first few weeks there was nothing in my mind but:

I wanna stuff him back into my "V" - back to my tummy!

When all the crying and many adjustment and not forgetting the confinement drives u crazy!
hahaha. how many mths is your baby now? how's coping with a new member?
i really dont know how am i gonna carry my little one. newborns are like so fragile. and im the super chor lor kind.

Domique

See my ticker below.

Anyway maybe its mummy's basic instinct. the nurses at hospital will teach u.

:)

hahaha. how many mths is your baby now? how's coping with a new member?
i really dont know how am i gonna carry my little one. newborns are like so fragile. and im the super chor lor kind.

Beanie

Im now in my 36th week, cant wait for my BB to come out also. Feeling so heavy already.

But i have a feeling that he will be cumin anytime next week leh.....anyone encounter this kind of sense before?

Jo'an

I'm in my 37th. Hope that it will come out soon......Im getting impatient coz i can't seems to get anything done with my big tummy!

Basha

Im now in my 36th week, cant wait for my BB to come out also. Feeling so heavy already.

But i have a feeling that he will be cumin anytime next week leh.....anyone encounter this kind of sense before?
Hey Beanie..if I'm not wrong u'd be delivering @ Mount E..?? So have u given birth?? Do update me on the svc there yah... (",) as I'd be delivering @ Mount E too....

Catty

I only have the feeling that my princess will come out early and i hope is next week lor!!! :001_302:

Ros0818

hi,
i'm still waiting... no news yet... going for last checkp up on 11th June..
may be admitted on tat nite..
so anxious now..

wawa

My first child at 36 week (dilated 3cm at week 35 so was kept in hospital for a week to prevent early delivery), 2nd child at 40 week and 3rd child at 36 week 6 day.