white hair

pink_daisy

hi all,

recently, i noticed tat my hair is turning white......
i'm not sure wat's the reason but there has been a few strands of white hair here n there in the past but nw, they are getting more. as i'm a sahm = no income, i can't afford to visit those hair care centres. my sis is currently seeing a hair care centre for hair loss n she commented tat it is very expensive n results r slow n not satisfactory.. any advice or experience to share?

pigletif

just simply ignore. just use another portion of the black hair to cover the white. cos mine is mostly at the center, so go for side parting... no use dye, cos the white will come popping out and say hello to u in a short period of time. heehee...

corrinne

I also have white hair, now it is almost 40% white!!!

Many years ago, I try TCM medicine and mainly they provide shou-wu + others. Drink for a year, did not see much improvement.

Ever check with Hair care centre, I ask them if I proceed with their services, can they "Guarantee". They only said can be improved, but no guarantee... so in the end I did not sign up any package (cos it is not cheap meh, and no guarantee)

Now, only thing I can do is to dye my hair. Tedious procedure... almost once a month have to touch-up the growing hair.. if not, what else can I do? (*SIGNnnn*)

pink_daisy

dye once per month... quite bad for ur hair leh...will oso make them even drier but i guess that's the only solution else really abit paiseh to go out.. hair care centers charge so exp... my sis goes beijing 101, takes a basic package already $3988 or was it $3899.....aiya, in any case, almost $4k...then they tell her take another package to alternate use on her hair coz after the treatment, still needs some other special treatment.... 2 packages almost cost her $7k... for sahm like me, how to afford?? :07:

Angelmum

Now, only thing I can do is to dye my hair. Tedious procedure... almost once a month have to touch-up the growing hair.. if not, what else can I do? (*SIGNnnn*)
mine too!
but 1 dye once a yr b4 CNY. Once I dye, more hair drop. Just need to stroke my hair GENTLY, floor end up with at least 6 strands of hair. Wonder why grey hair nvr drop, only my precious black hair ....:embarrassed:

dye once per month... quite bad for ur hair leh... :07:
I SAHM too!
ppl older than me call me aunty cos I got more grey hair than them! :swoon::bwacko:

pink_daisy

ya lor...why those white hair don't drop har?? :err:
sometimes, when i look into the mirror, i can't help plucking out all those very 'outstanding' grey hair.. and the more i pluck, it seem the more they are hidden inside and starting to appear slowly..... some said if u pluck one grey hair, another 3 would appear, myth or truth?

CanCanMum

its sad but its true~~~~

if yr DH can tahan, ask him CUT the white hairs short, for u~~~

my brother does tat lols~~~

ask his girlfriend cut for him

yeah if u pluck 1 will grow 3

Angelmum

its sad but its true~~~~

if yr DH can tahan, ask him CUT the white hairs short, for u~~~

my brother does tat lols~~~

ask his girlfriend cut for him

yeah if u pluck 1 will grow 3
pluck will grow back
cut will be so outstanding .... stands out from the other hair ....

hi all,

recently, i noticed that my hair is turning white......
i'm not sure what's the reason but there has been a few strands of white hair here and there in the past but now, they are getting more. as i'm a stay at home mum = no income, i can't afford to visit those hair care centres. my sis is currently seeing a hair care centre for hair loss and she commented that it is very expensive and results are slow and not satisfactory.. any advice or experience to share?
Hi!! There's this hair dye shampoo which can see immediate result. This is designed specially for white/grey hair people to use. It's convenient to use, most importantly the ingredients are made of herbal and contains dang sen which will anti hair loss. It's something like what Jacky Chan had advertised but this hair dye shampoo can see immediate result and it's cheap.. 1 packet of hair dye shampoo + conditioner=6+2.50=$8.50
If you have long hair you may need to use 2 packets of hair dye shampoo.. It's a great and amazing product:)

Dying hair in salon usually will damage your hair due to the chemical and they will ask you to do treatment this and that..so no point wasting that kind of money.

Refer to my blog at SpinN for Uniqueness

Last edited:

Many years ago, I try traditional chinese medicine medicine and mainly they provide shou-wu + others. Drink for a year, did not see much improvement.

Ever check with Hair care centre, I ask them if I proceed with their services, can they "Guarantee". They only said can be improved, but no guarantee... so in the end I did not sign up any package (cos it is not cheap meh, and no guarantee)

Hi!! There's this hair dye shampoo which can see immediate result. This is designed specially for white/grey hair people to use. It's convenient to use, most importantly the ingredients are made of herbal and contains dang sen which will anti hair loss. It's something like what Jacky Chan had advertised but this hair dye shampoo can see immediate result and it's cheap.. 1 packet of hair dye shampoo + conditioner=6+2.50=$8.50
If you have long hair you may need to use 2 packets of hair dye shampoo.. It's a great and amazing product:)

dye once per month... quite bad for your hair ...will also make them even drier but i guess that's the only solution else really abit paiseh to go out.. hair care centers charge so exp... my sis goes beijing 101, takes a basic package already $3988 or was it $3899.....aiya, in any case, almost $4k...then they tell her take another package to alternate use on her hair coz after the treatment, still needs some other special treatment.... 2 packages almost cost her $7k... for stay at home mum like me, how to afford?? :07:
\

dont go for this kind of package they usually bluff ppl .. That time i went to London weight Management. The price they coded for me was 9000+ then i said i couldn't afford it then they code another price 6000+ and lastly 3000+ and in the end signed up and the result dont really satisfy me.. It's like i paid for cutting down on the food I eat..haix..

pink_daisy

Dying hair in salon usually will damage your hair due to the chemical and they will ask you to do treatment this and that..so no point wasting that kind of money.

where can i get tis product?

You can get it from me..:)
I'm having it @ wholesale price so it's cheaper..
Contact me @ 8322 4198, Beelinda
I guarantee that you will see the result and you will like it.
hey sry dear,

The price is $5.50 for both hair dye shampoo and conditioner + free gloves

If you wan 1 small box, it consists of 8 packets of hair dye shampoo + 8 packets of conditioner + 8 pair of gloves= $40

1 big box, It consists of 16 packets of hair dye shampoo + 16 packets of conditioner + 16 pairs of gloves=$70

If you wan 1 set, consists of 32 packets of hair dye shampoo + 16 packets of conditioner + 32 pair of gloves=$138

Cos now i haf bulk order so you can get it at cheaper price fr me. Pls let me noe by latest this cuming Monday, 12pm.. Cos i haf to place order.. Thanks

No harm to try.. $5.50 quite reasonable.. If good you can buy 1 box and share wif your family members.. I also buy 1 big box for my dad.. hahah

tianshi

Hi all

I am new to Mummysg. Just signed up today.

Just to let you know that I have been using this easy to use shampoo for my white hair problem since Aug last year. Was introduced to this product by a colleague of mine. I only need to use it once every 1.5 month or when my white is obvious. It is very effective and lasting. My mum and sister are also using it. Furthermore I feel safe using this product, since it is approved by HSA for sale in Singapore.

According to the product label, it is formulated with precious traditional chinese medicine essences like Angelica, Chinese Magnoliavine and Polygonum multiform (首乌 [shǒuwū]) which are extracted from plants. It contains no toxic and allergic ingredients.

I bought it for $28 per set. It comes in 2 bottles, 1 bottle of shouwu and 1 bottle of shampoo and a set of glove. You just need to mix the 2 equal portions and apply onto the root of your hair, then massage on the whole head. For me after I applied, I used a traditional man's comb to comb it. Just leave it on for 5 to 10 min and raise off. You do not need to wash your hair again but if you wish, you can apply your own conditional. It does not smell like other shampoo I had used before. That's why I like it.

However, supplier just renewed the licence with HSA in May 2009 and also changed the packaging. The new price is $32 per set.

michellechin

Hi all

I am new to Mummysg. Just signed up today.

Just to let you know that I have been using this easy to use shampoo for my white hair problem since Aug last year. Was introduced to this product by a colleague of mine. I only need to use it once every 1.5 month or when my white is obvious. It is very effective and lasting. My mum and sister are also using it. Furthermore I feel safe using this product, since it is approved by HSA for sale in Singapore.

According to the product label, it is formulated with precious traditional chinese medicine essences like Angelica, Chinese Magnoliavine and Polygonum multiform (首乌 [shǒuwū]) which are extracted from plants. It contains no toxic and allergic ingredients.

I bought it for $28 per set. It comes in 2 bottles, 1 bottle of shouwu and 1 bottle of shampoo and a set of glove. You just need to mix the 2 equal portions and apply onto the root of your hair, then massage on the whole head. For me after I applied, I used a traditional man's comb to comb it. Just leave it on for 5 to 10 min and raise off. You do not need to wash your hair again but if you wish, you can apply your own conditional. It does not smell like other shampoo I had used before. That's why I like it.

However, supplier just renewed the licence with HSA in May 2009 and also changed the packaging. The new price is $32 per set.
Hi Hi! I'm really interested to know what brand and where can i get it? I've tons of white hair (hereditary). I go for henna dye every month! Help! Btw, anyone can recommend me a good, natural henna dye brand or a salon who provides it? Thks!

mrsmorgan

Hi Hi! I'm really interested to know what brand and where can i get it? I've tons of white hair (hereditary). I go for henna dye every month! Help! Btw, anyone can recommend me a good, natural henna dye brand or a salon who provides it? Thks!
nice to know that there are other women suffering frm this hereditary problem too! haha!

i dye my hair once every 3 mths n hubby's not happy abt it.. i know i'm damaging my hair but what else can i do?? if any of u really know of any genuine products pls pls pls let me know.. i'm willing to try. thks babes!! :Dancing_tongue: