white hair

shiseru

I used to be a hairstylist for 7 years, after that I stopped and now i only do for my family members.

Actually for coloring, I really like henna, it's without chemical, just contains herbs.

There is 1 kind of henna in powder form, where you mix it with tea or coffee and apply on your hair. Instead of the white hair turning black/brown, they change to brown/red/orange (no color change on your black hair). I thought it looks nice coz overall it looks like highlighting. If only color the whole hair, it looks dull coz all 1 same black/dark brown color.

Phoebii Cheng

Maya Marketing

Please see details on this product. If you are interested, please send me a private msg.

tianshi
One of my colleague also use this product.....can see the results, was tempted to buy for my hubby but my colleague say the product though is given to her by her cousin, and though it works, she need not dye her hair for months......she still feel unsure of the company selling it, she tried to call the company no listed on the box but it is always no one pick up......

But I dun know, mayb the product made the company popular? So now they hv more staff to pick up calls? :tlaugh:

tianshi

One of my colleague also use this product.....can see the results, was tempted to buy for my hubby but my colleague say the product though is given to her by her cousin, and though it works, she need not dye her hair for months......she still feel unsure of the company selling it, she tried to call the company no listed on the box but it is always no one pick up......

But I dont know, mayb the product made the company popular? So now they have more staff to pick up calls?
Maya Marketing is the importer for this product. The product is sold by agents/distributors. Maya Marketing had just renewed the licence to sell this product with HSA in May 2009. You can check HSA website for the info Search by Product - Cosmetic Product Notification and search for Company = "Maya Marketing" and look for this shampoo.

At first when my friend let me try this shampoo, I was quite skeptical about this product because it was from China. However, since it was approved by HSA, I tried and I like it. It is because the shampoo is very easy to use and also because I used it only once every 1.5 to 2 months. The most important thing is that I must feel comfortable using it.

If you should decide to try the shampoo, can let me know.

tianshi

Phoebii Cheng

Maya Marketing is the importer for this product. The product is sold by agents/distributors. Maya Marketing had just renewed the licence to sell this product with HSA in May 2009. You can check HSA website for the info Search by Product - Cosmetic Product Notification and search for Company = "Maya Marketing" and look for this shampoo.

At first when my friend let me try this shampoo, I was quite skeptical about this product because it was from China. However, since it was approved by HSA, I tried and I like it. It is because the shampoo is very easy to use and also because I used it only once every 1.5 to 2 months. The most important thing is that I must feel comfortable using it.

If you should decide to try the shampoo, can let me know.

tianshi
Thanks!.....The product really works I can say....cos my colleague, she dun dye her hair for months......:tlaugh:

michellechin

what i know abt HSA is that it gives out approved licence based on the submission of detailed documents of the product, stating the ingredients and others BUT it doesn't test the products. So, is it really really safe to use...be it shampoo, hair dye cols, powder, etc, etc?

tianshi

what i know about HSA is that it gives out approved licence based on the submission of detailed documents of the product, stating the ingredients and others BUT it doesn't test the products. So, is it really really safe to use...be it shampoo, hair dye cols, powder, etc, etc?
HSA can call for sample to be tested in any products. Since the product is approved by HSA, any chemical, whether edible or not, should be safe for usage or consumption.

tianshi

Originally Posted by tianshi
Maya Marketing
My colleague got the Natural Black Hair Shampoo for her husband last Tues. She told me her husband was very troubled with his white hair problem. After using the shampoo for the first time, they were very pleased with the result. She said immediate result...hair turn black instantly.. and the best part was it is very easy use and not smelly. Happy for her and her husband. Her mum also wanted to buy the shampoo.

mami2009

Hi all

I am new to Mummysg. Just signed up today.

Just to let you know that I have been using this easy to use shampoo for my white hair problem since Aug last year. Was introduced to this product by a colleague of mine. I only need to use it once every 1.5 month or when my white is obvious. It is very effective and lasting. My mum and sister are also using it. Furthermore I feel safe using this product, since it is approved by HSA for sale in Singapore.

According to the product label, it is formulated with precious traditional chinese medicine essences like Angelica, Chinese Magnoliavine and Polygonum multiform (首乌 [shǒuwū]) which are extracted from plants. It contains no toxic and allergic ingredients.

I bought it for $28 per set. It comes in 2 bottles, 1 bottle of shouwu and 1 bottle of shampoo and a set of glove. You just need to mix the 2 equal portions and apply onto the root of your hair, then massage on the whole head. For me after I applied, I used a traditional man's comb to comb it. Just leave it on for 5 to 10 min and raise off. You do not need to wash your hair again but if you wish, you can apply your own conditional. It does not smell like other shampoo I had used before. That's why I like it.

However, supplier just renewed the licence with HSA in May 2009 and also changed the packaging. The new price is $32 per set.
Hi,
Where can I buy this product?

Thanks!

clareding

Hi, recently I am also troubled with my white hair...seem to get more & more...so sad...dunno whether due to my job scope change as now need to do multi-tasking. My fren recommended me to Bee Choo Hair Treatment...anyone tried that before? Any feedback? I went for my first visit last week. My white hair turn slightly brown only...the person said will get darker each time. I am wondering need to go how many sessions to have so called darker hair...

Hi ladies,I'm using this dye, i like it becos it can dye within 10 minutes and can keep for second time to use. You can touch up as and when you like.Moisturizing Color KitSpecially formulated for gray hair, this cream-based color kit conditions and colors hair in just 10 minutes. Containing natural plant extracts, it is the best choice for coloring hair, as it is milder than harsh chemicals. The intensity of the color can even be adjusted as desired according to the length of time, for up to 30 minutes. May provide more than 1 application, depending on hair volume and length. Moisturizing Color Kit is specially formulated for graying hair and comes in three beautiful colors: Deep Brown, Brown and Light Brown</p></p>

kitty

Hi ladies,I'm using this dye, i like it becos it can dye within 10 minutes and can keep for second time to use. You can touch up as and when you like.Moisturizing Color KitSpecially formulated for gray hair, this cream-based color kit conditions and colors hair in just 10 minutes. Containing natural plant extracts, it is the best choice for coloring hair, as it is milder than harsh chemicals. The intensity of the color can even be adjusted as desired according to the length of time, for up to 30 minutes. May provide more than 1 application, depending on hair volume and length. Moisturizing Color Kit is specially formulated for graying hair and comes in three beautiful colors: Deep Brown, Brown and Light Brown</p></p>
May i know the name of the product,where you got it from and the price?

Thanks

Hi Kitty,

I bought from E excel. The color kit is selling at $60. But you need someone to sponsor you before you can buy. If you need i can help.

I touch up my hair every month and also do hair treatment at the same time. Touch up not as expensive as dye whole head. The lucky thing is i am working lah so still can afford it. haha.