Who is ur gynae at KKH?

JazN

Hi mummies,

Kindly reco your gynae if he/she is gentle, approachable, and friendly. My gynae has left kkh & the one assigned to me i feel is not gentle & does not explain what he is going to do & what will i be experiencing (though i've done this before so I'm benchmarking against my past gyane). I hope to have a gynae who will be able to assist me when I'm pregnant in the near future.

thks!

Phoebii Cheng

My gynae was Dr Irene Chua from TPS....she is good I personally feel....and she will answer most of your questions if asked and most impt of all I feel tht she is reassuring......

My gynae was Dr Irene Chua from TPS....she is good I personally feel....and she will answer most of your questions if asked and most impt of all I feel tht she is reassuring......
My gynae was A/Prof Han How Chuan. He is indeed a doctor who touch a patient heart and also very encouraging. My gal was delivered by him. Now i expecting #2 too and i still continue to see him.

TANZHENZHI

Mine is Dr Regina Zuzarte from Clinic A. She's giving birth soon, so i have to change a new gynae too. Now expecting my #2. I was thinking change to Dr Irene Chua but her consultation fee is higher, becos she's at The Private Suite. I heard lots of good comment about her, i'm sure she's a very busy doctor in KKH. :)

Gem2505

Mine is Dr Regina Zuzarte from Clinic A. She's giving birth soon, so i have to change a new gynae too. Now expecting my #2. I was thinking change to Dr Irene Chua but her consultation fee is higher, becos she's at The Private Suite. I heard lots of good comment about her, i'm sure she's a very busy doctor in Kandang Kerbau Hospital. :)
YOU ARE STILL THINKING!!!!??!! change now lar. no time to wait already. a pregnant doctor cannot give u her full attention. you need 100% committment from your doctor. later the relief doctor cannot make it how?! just spend a little more $ to a better doctor. Its for you n your baby own good. dont wait le.........

Gem2505

i'm with Dr Law Wei Seng at KKH. he's a consultant there. he is at Clinic A and TPS. so you can choose where you want to visit him. Different day at different Clinic. So far, v comfortable with him. Can answer all questions.. Gentle. coz he did pap smear for me afew months back before my pregnancy. So i got him to be my gynae when realise im preg. =) most imptly, he speak both eng n mandarin. sometimes its better to be able to convey msg over in 2 languages. coz some time, we know terms in mandarin but dunno what is it called in english. so that's where all translation comes in from him. ;)

sg81hani

I had Dr Irene Chua when I had to go for a surgery to remove a cyst. Her stitches healed after a few days and she was very kind! However she was on maternity leave when I was pregnant. I took Dr Lee Li Chan by recommendation from a nurse friend in KK. She's very professional and likes to advice my hubby to take care of me...which I like very much!! During the labour, she was very assuring and gave me a lot of moral support. I'd recommend her definately : )

ali50n

Mine is Prof Ho Tew Hong, head gynae overall he is nice when i go for last scan the one who scan said my placenta is low. I told my gynae n he immediately check n assure me that my placenta is only abit low ask me not to worry. If u want to c him have to pm cos he only accept patients that r recommend by his patients.

Kelly sky777

To Tan Zhen Zhi

Selecting Dr Irene Chua is your smartest choice. I assure you.
Read my posts .

KellY Ng aka Imperia Queen 's witness:Dancing_wub:

JazN

Oh i thout the head gynae i was told is a female?

Mine is Prof Ho Tew Hong, head gynae overall he is nice when i go for last scan the one who scan said my placenta is low. I told my gynae n he immediately check n assure me that my placenta is only abit low ask me not to worry. If you want to c him have to pm cos he only accept patients that r recommend by his patients.

Cream

Mine was Benjamin Tham too... now that I am preggy with #2, I was referred to June Tan. So far only saw her once. I do need to get more feedback about June Tan. Anyone?

JazN

I was with Dr Tham too but was passed to Dr Tee.

Dr Tee don't really feel comfy. Went for my 2nd pap smear (1st done earlier by Dr Tham), was informed by the nurse not enuf cells were drawn so they can't do a test. So need to go back but was not charged. Wa! Astonished as he is a senior consultant how can such thing happen, somemore I'm paying more being in TPS.

Thus now gathering feedback from rest of the mums. Thks gals!

Last edited:

Chubby Mummy

I'm seeing Dr Wee HY @ KKH.

He was strongly recommended by my friend as she did her 2nd c-sect with him and he did a better job than her first doc in the States.

I'm not too keen on female gynae as they are usually less gentle than the males. I did my pap smear with 2 female gynaes before and I bled overnight. Yucks.