Who pay for what in the household?

cendrine

If both you and DH are working, who pays for what in the household ?
How do you manage the finances?

Care to share ? :001_302:

celine

everything is dh settle de, although both r working...
if he's nt enough then he will take it fr my bank via atm...

stonston

actualli me n hb nvr state like ur $ is ur $..then u pay this n that...

all our bills deduct by giro fm our joint acct...every mth we put $ into tt acct for bills lor...more like fair share of bills :)

but buy toys, clothes, diapers, etc etc for my boi is usualli i pay :)

jedamum

actualli me n hb nvr state like ur $ is ur $..then u pay this n that...
same same...but more of.."My $$ is my $$, his $$ is my $$" :tlaugh:
When i was FTWM then, we have 2 joint a/c. His salary goes into the 'Expenditure account' and mine goes into the 'Savings account'.
Now SAHM liao, so savings account becomes stagnant. :(

stonston

Now SAHM liao, so savings account becomes stagnant. :(
to my hb he wants to give his kids e best, so he wants e savings to be alot...tt's y i'm stil working...but aft 2nd kid i'll be working PT, which means still got $ but more time with kiddos....

Crashz

My dh will give me a fixed monthly allowance and I will settle everything, caregive, household bill.. but when we are out together, he will still foot everything..

jedamum

to my hb he wants to give his kids e best, so he wants e savings to be alot...tt's y i'm stil working...but aft 2nd kid i'll be working PT, which means still got $ but more time with kiddos....
haha...for my dh...he wants to give his kids the best...that is why he wants to give all my time to my kids....so i cannot go work lor. :tlaugh:

you are all so 'xin fu' hahahahah :tlaugh: for me, we split 50-50 for evrything in the household.... but usually he would give more coz he's always the one to pay for dinner.... :tlaugh:

stonston

haha...for my dh...he wants to give his kids the best...that is why he wants to give all my time to my kids....so i cannot go work lor. :tlaugh:
my job come home early almost everyday....so i still have alot of time with my boi :)

cos e time i'm away at work, happens to be his nap time....he is most active when i'm home fm work....

jaynshar

Me paying for all household expenses,maid's salary,ds sch fee,dd's insurance,dd n ds milk powder,food,diapers n etc..
Dh pay town council $,everything abt car..he will bao.

JenLee98

20% of our nett pay into the shared acct each month......... use this acct to pay for bills, car loan, kids medical/ school bills, groceries.... etc.

BbYew

Normally dh pays 4 all the bills and expenditures...but he will still give me a fixed allowance each mth to maintain other unforeseen expenses de...he feels tat a man shld provide everything and oni the best tings 4 his family.:tlaugh:

MummyGrace

haha.. for me.. I will settle everything. My hubby atm card is wif me, i will clear his car bills, installments, insurance, otherbills... otherwise he will forget 2 pay tis pay tat.. den following mth hav 2 pay double.. i will faints.. haha.. As for my salary will giv 2 my mum coz she help me take care of baby.. and i will pay baby insurance and savings :wong29:

chachaleo

Me paying for all household expenses,maid's salary,ds sch fee,dd's insurance,dd n ds milk powder,food,diapers n etc..
Dh pay town council $,everything abt car..he will bao.
same here..i pay for everything including medical expenditure on my sons & dh only pay bills & the car. :embarrassed: