Who take care of of them?

SunShine07

Hi Single mum, like to find out how you manage to work and take care of your ds or dd if you need to work?

Who help you to take care?

stupidyeye

Hi Single mum, like to find out how you manage to work and take care of your dear son or dear daughter if you need to work?

Who help you to take care?

hmm..u can ask help from ur mum???or seek or nanny???hmm...for ma case ma mum agree to help me look aft ma bb in future...if not i also dn tink i will give birth.....

Amulet

my mum is taking care of DD for me..

im plannig to put her in a good CC after she turns 18months ba..

Ting

was a SAHM looking after pin til she is 18 mths.
now im a FTWM n pin's in CC.

SunShine07

was a stay at home mum looking after pin til she is 18 mths.
now im a full time working mum and pin's in CC.
Dun mind me asking how u got money to buy all the necessary stuffs if not working?

Send her to CC can she adapt?

Ting

dont mind me asking how you got money to buy all the necessary stuffs if not working?

Send her to CC can she adapt?

hmmm, last time i work part time lo.
my family helped out when i go work.
i earn only like 600-700 per mth.
for me, im lucky cos my aunt now sponsoring my girl's milk powder.
other stuffs, my mum n dad help abit here n there lor.
i mostly at home with my girl, so nvr spend much de. only weekends go out with my frens sumtimes.

send too CC, sure can adapt after some time de la.
haha.
kids can adapt quite well, just tt some take abit longer.
pin settled down after abt 2 weeks like tt.
she enjoys sch n hv fun there, so she wont fuss.
n sch is good cos she learn new things n they also feed her 4 meals per day leh!
breasfast, lunch, tea n dinner.
so tt settles her meals liao. :)

SunShine07

hmmm, last time i work part time .
my family helped out when i go work.
i earn only like 600-700 per month.
for me, im lucky cos my aunt now sponsoring my girl's milk powder.
other stuffs, my mum and dad help abit here and there .
i mostly at home with my girl, so never spend much . only weekends go out with my friends sumtimes.

send too CC, sure can adapt after some time .
haha.
kids can adapt quite well, just that some take abit longer.
pin settled down after about 2 weeks like that.
she enjoys sch and have fun there, so she wont fuss.
and sch is good cos she learn new things and they also feed her 4 meals per day !
breasfast, lunch, tea and dinner.
so that settles her meals . :)
I see, your parents very good, so supportive. Unlike mine, only say support, but stay here must pay 300/mth.somemore say very cheap liao, if rent to outsider 500+. not angry with them lah, but just hope to have them more supportive to me financially...sigh...po bian lah. how much you pay for the sch?

pigletif

poor liang jia, sayang..why ur parents want to take rent from you? i mean if this rent is something like to cover up the household expenses, still ok la... than u don need to top up extra. cos can't possible stay and eat for free esp if they are not working.

stupidyeye

I see, your parents very good, so supportive. Unlike mine, only say support, but stay here must pay 300/month.somemore say very cheap , if rent to outsider 500+. not angry with them , but just hope to have them more supportive to me financially...sigh...po bian . how much you pay for the sch?

aiyoyo...sayang sayang...hmm...why not try talking to ur family??hmm...i'm sure they will still help you when you are in nd de....where gt parent wnt care abt their child de rite???maybe try talk thing out bah...for me i also talk thing out wid ma parent and both ma parent very supportive to me...if not i guess i won't keep ma bb too...

stupidyeye

But i think must give some allowance also loh. anyway, it's ok . still managable :) thanks~
you all parents help you to look after the child for you?

okok..ya..me and ma parent had an agreement when i'm still deciding to keep ma bb or not...main thing i'm worry is no time look aft and also finacial...so both ma agree to help me in this 2 part....so i'm also fine with keepin wid ma bb lo...

SunShine07

okok..ya..me and parent had an agreement when i'm still deciding to keep baby or not...main thing i'm worry is no time look after and also finacial...so both agree to help me in this 2 part....so i'm also fine with keepin wid baby ...
I see...anyway, i decide tro hire a maid instead now. My son hyper active type, i cannot handle him alone. I will go crazy....

Recently started to spank him real hard, feeling guilty everytime i do this, but he keep touching the power point, cannot just let him be.

So i tot hiring a maid to help so that i won't be too harsh to him...

Ting

I see, your parents very good, so supportive. Unlike mine, only say support, but stay here must pay 300/month.somemore say very cheap , if rent to outsider 500+. not angry with them , but just hope to have them more supportive to me financially...sigh...po bian . how much you pay for the sch?

her sch fees now is abt 400 plus after the sub.
actually, im thinking if i wanna take up another part time weekend job leh.
maybe in retail or F&B to earn a few more hundred.

SunShine07

her sch fees now is about 400 plus after the sub.
actually, im thinking if i wanna take up another part time weekend job .
maybe in retail or F&B to earn a few more hundred.
wow very expensive~ acutally i tot of bringing him to playgroup first....but dun know which one to go

Ting

she is in Little sch house.
provides 4 meals a day.
breakfast, lunch, tea n dinner.
also they nvr restrict the portions she take, n pin is a big eater, for lunch she normally takes in 2 portion, n tea time sometimes also 2 portions.
other CCs dun provide dinner?

stonston

Ting, most CCs operate till 7pm, so no dinner provided. Only CCs that open till 9pm provide dinner.

My boy's CC will give them light snacks at 6plus because the kids would start to get hungry by then.