Who went in with u to the labour room?

wayne's mum: bf's mother can come in mehs? hmmm. aniwae, i dun haf contact wif bf family bcos bf's mum hate me jus bcos she plainly dun like the sigh of me =x
can use the phone in the room? then mayb call my friend and chit chat =p

wayne's mum: bf's mother can come in mehs? hmmm. aniwae, i dun haf contact wif bf family bcos bf's mum hate me jus bcos she plainly dun like the sigh of me =x
can use the phone in the room? then mayb call my friend and chit chat =p
provided u can talk......... haha

anyway i've been there alone b4....... no worries......

olden time, woman all alone inside also.......

Queenbabe

I marry to my ex in 1999 , divorce when im 21. When 2000 i give birth to my DD & i went in to the labour ward myself even got time i also never think of calling him although that time our relationship not so worst yet. I think we woman can be strong as the guys always say we are weak so we must prove to them we can live without them. Now my DD already 9yrs old & i jus got marry last yr april give birth last yr children's day. This time im not alone coz my current hb acc me into labour ward see how painful im. This time i never ask for epidural becoz the 1st time i inject that after i feel my backbone aching when i bend down or squat down. So i endure not to use this time. :red:

Catty

I marry to my ex in 1999 , divorce when im 21. When 2000 i give birth to my DD & i went in to the labour ward myself even got time i also never think of calling him although that time our relationship not so worst yet. I think we woman can be strong as the guys always say we are weak so we must prove to them we can live without them. Now my DD already 9yrs old & i jus got marry last yr april give birth last yr children's day. This time im not alone coz my current hb acc me into labour ward see how painful im. This time i never ask for epidural becoz the 1st time i inject that after i feel my backbone aching when i bend down or squat down. So i endure not to use this time. :red:
Your 1st DD also same age as my 1st DD wor but my 2nd DD is born in year 2007 so ur 2nd child is a boy or a gal??? :001_302:
God has eyes and given us strong woman a happy 2nd marriage! :tlaugh:

Queenbabe

My 2nd DS now going 4months. Thinking of having 3rd baby in Rabbit Year but abit scare of the pain hahaha. Also looking after myself very stressful coz no1 help me. Actually the 1st ex hb mum better than the current hb mum now, that time when i confinement i reli never touch water but this time confinement i wash clothes ,bath my DS myself so pityful so tired.

Catty

i dun even think abt 2nd marriage
I got many friends who divorce and once they got a 2nd marriage mostly is a blissful & happiness de, so long we learn our mistake in seeing a wrong guy and know how to open our big eyes to choose our Mr. Right.. :001_302:

Catty

My 2nd DS now going 4months. Thinking of having 3rd baby in Rabbit Year but abit scare of the pain hahaha. Also looking after myself very stressful coz no1 help me. Actually the 1st ex hb mum better than the current hb mum now, that time when i confinement i reli never touch water but this time confinement i wash clothes ,bath my DS myself so pityful so tired.
My 2 pregnancy i got jab Epidural cos i really can't stand pain de so mostly for my this coming baby i be going for epidural again.. :p

So long our current hubby love & dote us the most can liao, don't bother in law matter. Just like my current in law never care & concern when i'm pregnant only when i give birth she show her care & concern to my child and not showing it to me lor!

Now my mindset is just want to have a simple, normal and privacy life only me, my hubby and our kids will do.. Pray hard my this simple wish will come true.. :wefrown:

Queenbabe

Yes , ur situation seem same like me . My MIL show care to my baby instead to me. I never really talk to his family. I always stay inside the room.Hope i can get my own house soon. So u staying by ur own or wif MIL?

Catty

Yes , ur situation seem same like me . My MIL show care to my baby instead to me. I never really talk to his family. I always stay inside the room.Hope i can get my own house soon. So u staying by ur own or wif MIL?
I move in with my in law when i gave birth to my 2nd DD in April 07 than in May 08 we got our rental flat so now we staying on our own but still got to go back to my in law hse frequently to visit my DD as my 2nd DD was taken care by my in law from Mon - Fri, will go fetch her back on Fri night than bring back to my in law house on Sun night..

Hmm.. Thought once not staying with them will be more better but still seems not much difference as my in law still will call or msg my hubby all this, only difference is we no need to face them EVERYDAY. Maybe is we still staying not every far from my in law place ba, they staying in Yishun and we staying in woodlands..

Hope by 2011 i can move in to my new house maybe move further from them than can see the result of them not disturbing our privacy ba.. :001_302:

trendy

I really wan to be strong but dun noe y i just cant do it. And sometimes i really do silly things.... anyway i hve to see counselling becoz of him. And i am really scare as my edd is due on 14feb. Went for check up doc say my bb is small keep asking me to eat more. I really feel so lost... Should i take epidural or should i not? Wat will happen to me inside the labour rm? Who will take pix of my bb when he is born?

Queenbabe

Dont be worry trendy, u must be strong. U can ask the nurses to help u take pix of ur bb. Nothing will happen to u. When u r inside ur mind will go blank trust me :) Lastime my 1st DD also very small coz i eat less. But very good leh due date on Valentine day hehe

CanCanMum

I really wan to be strong but dun noe y i just cant do it. And sometimes i really do silly things.... anyway i hve to see counselling becoz of him. And i am really scare as my edd is due on 14feb. Went for check up doc say my bb is small keep asking me to eat more. I really feel so lost... Should i take epidural or should i not? Wat will happen to me inside the labour rm? Who will take pix of my bb when he is born?
trendy babe,

u can take picture after delivery its fine, when your family and friends are there to visit u they can help u snap oso. Its perfectly fine. dun worry. I did tat las time oso.

u can opt for epidural for the labour process becoz u wonx be stressed by the pain, especially now that you are so worried and uptight, it might be a better option for you. However if u think that u are willing to try it on without epidural, at the end of the day you will feel good about yourself that you had managed to conquer birth on your own. Think about it only on the day of delivery, not now. Because if you keep dwelling on the options chances are it will make you more lost. So try try try to keep your mind off these things at the moment.

nurses will only monitor baby's heartbeat and your contractions via 2 instruments tied on your tummy. It feels uncomfortable because there is not much space to move around. If your waterbag burst before contractions you will need to be on a drip. And the nurses and doctors will check for any dilations at regular interval. Thats about all. Most of the time is just waiting and waiting. I am not sure if u r able to get a laptop to surf the net while waiting. Or watch movies? Any portable ipod shuffle tat u can bring in? Coz it will be a long wait. Or u can read a book or something? Some mummies in here managed to chat in msn or go online while waiting....

about the baby small and eating more....rubbish la....just eat as per normal as long as there is enuff nutrition to grow.

if u need someone to talk to during your labour process u can call me...ekekekekek....will pm u my mobile if u wan....hahahahaha......chit chat.:tlaugh:

Catty

Don't worry and stress yourself too much, no good for the baby.. Everthing will be fine, once you're in labour pain just do or choose whatever your mind tell you to do, you can do it de, just remenber all the mummies here will give you our moral support.. :red:

Catty

if u need someone to talk to during your labour process u can call me...ekekekekek....will pm u my mobile if u wan....hahahahaha......chit chat.:tlaugh:
Hmm.. In labour process still can talk on the phone meh? Or you want to listen to how she "scream" and her baby cry? lolx.. :001_302:

adoncia

Hi there! It's sad to hear that your hubby hits you when you are preggy. Anyway, you will be too tired to think of who is beside you. Just relax and think of baby. You might be too nervous and excited to bother much either. ;) Stay happy is most important for you now.

can i ask nurses to help me film the whole process den =p
isit okie for ppl to film? in the past it seems so common and in the trend. but nowadaes dun tink so?