Wholemeal bread & food to bring overseas

apollo

hi mummies,

when can I start feeding my 10mth old wholemeal bread?

i asked pd regarding white bread b4, he said no white bread until babies reach 1yo.. but he didnt mention abt wholemeal. and my fren told me i can feed my boy wholemeal bread instead of white bread...

another qns:

we're bringing ds to bkk on mid may, he will be ard 11.5mth old by then. he dont wanna eat cereal & jar puree and he is now on 2 porridge meals per day. I wonder if i can just feed him milk thru out the 4D3N trip? is the nutrients sufficient for him? and will he reject solid meal when we're bk?or i shd get the pigeon instant porridge for him instead?

TIA =)

diymummy

That time during my holiday, I brought along my Tiger food jar... Coz during the buffet spread, got porridge. So we scoop some porridge into the jar which can keep the porridge warm for long time.

So his lunch is porridge, then dinner is cereal. Or you can just feed him porridge during the breakfast buffet and then store some for lunch then just do milk for dinner. Still make up the 2 meals of porridge

We also brought the Pigeon porridge to mix with the white porridge for taste.

If you're staying in an ok hotel, the breakfast buffet should have quite a spread including plain congee...

apollo

That time during my holiday, I brought along my Tiger food jar... Coz during the buffet spread, got porridge. So we scoop some porridge into the jar which can keep the porridge warm for long time.

So his lunch is porridge, then dinner is cereal. Or you can just feed him porridge during the breakfast buffet and then store some for lunch then just do milk for dinner. Still make up the 2 meals of porridge

We also brought the Pigeon porridge to mix with the white porridge for taste.

If you're staying in an ok hotel, the breakfast buffet should have quite a spread including plain congee...
we booked one doesnt include breakfast -.-||

tt's y i thinking if i shd intro him wholemeal bread and see if he is okay with it. if okay with it, den i can bring a loaf it it over.. hehe..

Ting

dearie, i think it shld be ok..
actually this kinda food, its trial n error deee., dun always hv to stick to the book.
things like honey, will cause allergy, of cos u can play safe, but bread i think its ok.
as long ashton baobei can chew n swallow the bread, it shldnt be a problem.

autumn82

luVluV: I bought the Pigeon instant porridge for Iggy and I find it really ex.. $6.80/pk and 1 pk is not even enuff for 1/4 of his bowl. LOL. Really that pathetic. :p

It taste good lahhh.. But for Iggy to be full, I estimate 1 meal I need at least 8-10pkts, which might mean $68/meal!! :eek:

U can bring his favo biskuits and milk will do. Just survive on milk and snacks.. :)

apollo

luVluV: I bought the Pigeon instant porridge for Iggy and I find it really ex.. $6.80/pk and 1 pk is not even enuff for 1/4 of his bowl. LOL. Really that pathetic. :p

It taste good lahhh.. But for Iggy to be full, I estimate 1 meal I need at least 8-10pkts, which might mean $68/meal!! :eek:

you can bring his favo biskuits and milk will do. Just survive on milk and snacks.. :)
luvluv!!!!!!!!!!!! u so good~~ reply me at both threads! i lubbbbb u~~~~~ LOL!!!