Why can't you accept that she and i are JUST FRIENDS?

SunShine07

Liang jia~~ When's ur DS bdae? Gonna celebrate? Where u gonna order the cake? Heh.

My DD also gonna celebrate bdae too! Now finding bdae cake.. hee.

Hi, my son actually day is 7 nov 2008, but will be celebrating on the 2 nov, sun. still have not decide which caterer and birthday cake leh. Any recommendation.

You know loh, recently such thing happen, and it take a while for me to settle down. Now doing last min research....:) its his first birthday, die die must make it big :p

what about yours?

January84

hello liang jia, me just celebrated my son's bd on 19 Oct. caterer is Good Luck catering. $12/pax for 9 dishes (min 30 pax). Standard price. I have some photos on the dishes I ordered, you can take a look if u interested.

buffet photos : my babies

Last edited:

SunShine07

hello liang jia, me just celebrated my son's bd on 19 Oct. caterer is Good Luck catering. $12/pax for 9 dishes (min 30 pax). Standard price. I have some photos on the dishes I ordered, you can take a look if u interested.

hey, wah....urs is really an big event hor....i think i have no choice, no time already, just cater buffer at home liao....sigh...first son first birthday cannot make it....very sad....

Hey but i really like your cake a lot! can let me know where to order....i also wan to piggy! :tlaugh: is it you design or choose from the catalouge? can give me the contact asap?? thanks

CanCanMum

We just hope by medication she is improving.. my mom just called last night, saying she is calmer now.. start to play games with younger sister. Which is good.

Doc said her thinking is always negative..and she keep on repeating the same thinking so make her even more miserable...because she thinks that she is always right so she doesnt want to let go her thinking... tht's why her condition is getting worse.

So you got to pay extra attention to your frn. When ppl get depressed,, alot of negative thinking will come into their thought....
actually i do not understand why they cannot let go of their negative thinking, or is it some are born to be pessimist? My mum oso always think negative which is something inborn - cannot be changed. Can we actually learn to be optimistic? Or is there something in their mind that tells them "we are born like that, cannot be changed."

my opinion is that pessimists are more prone to depression.

autumn82

Sorry eh, offtopic abit.. Haha.

Mine on 29 Nov!! Booked the chalet at ECP coz Costa Sands fully booked liao.. My DD still choosing the cake leh... She aiyoh.. troublesome. Been buying the 3D cakes from Ecreative for 3 yrs liao.. Last Sun went to @@ the designs, like not much new ones.. My DD also not very interested like tt..

Genie~~ The chalet u all took how long to deco?? OMG... I also want, but ... headache. LoL. Dunno where to start! Haha.

January84

hey, wah....urs is really an big event hor....i think i have no choice, no time already, just cater buffer at home liao....sigh...first son first birthday cannot make it....very sad....

Hey but i really like your cake a lot! can let me know where to order....i also wan to piggy! :tlaugh: is it you design or choose from the catalouge? can give me the contact asap?? thanks

thanks thanks, the design was by me and hubby. . . we order from SAHM AiMummy
as the details was quite a bit. so it was $250 loh.
went to view her site, its fully book till nov wor...

SunShine07

Hi can i know where u get those pooh bear banner from?

Yuki Miaka

actually i do not understand why they cannot let go of their negative thinking, or is it some are born to be pessimist? My mum oso always think negative which is something inborn - cannot be changed. Can we actually learn to be optimistic? Or is there something in their mind that tells them "we are born like that, cannot be changed."

my opinion is that pessimists are more prone to depression.

When she thinks negative, we will try to tell her the positive direction, she will agree for a few minutes then after that she will come back to us again and ask the same questions and give the same negative thinking.. because when she thinks back, she still think she is not in the wrong, we are the one who is wrong in the thinking......

We try not to oppose her thinking by admitting her thinking is correct,,, she will start crying and say if her thinking is correct then she is doomed then try go and hurt herself... so we did consult doc how to deal with it.. doc told us to ignore her questioning.. because we said yes , she thinks wrong.. we agreed with her, she will said she is doomed.

So we can oni depend on medication and bring her back to her childhood place where she feels it's the best moment for her.. so we brought her back to hometown...now my parents said... it's improving so we will continue to observe her condition.

Some ppl maybe pesimmistic but if the character is soft type.. they are prone to accept other ppl's thinking when they feel helpless.. if the person is stubborn or never think tht he/she can be wrong, then it's hard ...

I believe pesimistic can be slowly improve to a more positive thinking but totally become optimistic in life is mission impossible. It can be improved but the person & family & friends need to work hard on it. It'seasier to change ourselves than changing others... friends & family can onli infuence us to have new thinking...soemthing like tht

CanCanMum

hihi

din get in touch with her ever since....

however, she has a piece of good news.

she tagged along with her hb last sunday for one of those outings that he claimed to go out with a bunch of friends with (includg tat girl)

she found out that girl is attached and has R.O.M liaoz

so i told her its GOOD NEWS!

but somehow her hb is still cold towards her, refused to send kids to school, din talk to her much etc....and refused to patch back their relationship....

dunno what is causing this....

and still smsing...sometimes in the middle of the night and early early in the morning....

leaving him alone now lor, no other options oso wat, rite?

autumn82

hihi

din get in touch with her ever since....

however, she has a piece of good news.

she tagged along with her hb last sunday for one of those outings that he claimed to go out with a bunch of friends with (includg tat girl)

she found out that girl is attached and has R.O.M liaoz

so i told her its GOOD NEWS!

but somehow her hb is still cold towards her, refused to send kids to school, din talk to her much etc....and refused to patch back their relationship....

dunno what is causing this....

and still smsing...sometimes in the middle of the night and early early in the morning....

leaving him alone now lor, no other options oso wat, rite?
That gal has ROM liao still like tt eh? Like wanna continue like tt.. :x Erm... that guy really got some serious problem!! Msging still?! Can @@ how much he wants to let go of the marriage... :nah:

CanCanMum

he is not willing to open up....and talk

everytime she asks him the answer is "can i choose not to answer yr question?"

SH74

i suppose the gal all the while got bf but still hang out w the guy. both know they cant break up / divorce. jus like that. due to responsibilities. also 'cause dun wan to face all the trouble (e.g. relatives, parents nagging,...) so guy cont w wife. gal cont w ROM. but they'll still cont to keep in touch. still hv feelings for each other. maybe even cont to hv fling secretly. unless 1 of them puts a stop to it, say enough is enough, if not, or the innocent parties found out, their fling can cont forever. guy n gal will def cont enjoying each other, while still having their other half w them. hv best of both worlds.