Why Nobody Join My Business Opportunity?

babymoon

If you are promoting your company opportunity like elken, xango, monavie, amway, melaleuca etc or you are looking for some home business opportunity, then this is the very important message for you.

First, I'm not here to promote my own company or business opportunity I have. I've decided to open this thread because I've found that many moms actually want to earn some extra from home and what they are doing is sharing/promoting their business opportunity (company) and products to everyone they know. However, most of the time, the result is not good and you cannot earn the kind of income you want.

I'm not saying that your company or your products not good. In fact, most companies are good company and so do the products. But, there are countless opportunities being offered out there. Within your company, there are hundreds and thousands of representatives selling the same thing. Just Google your product in whichever niche market you are in, and you will see hundreds of competitors pop up in the search results.

Put yourself in your prospect's shoes for a second. What would you think if you saw another "Best Business On The Planet" Ad? or "Join X Company Now"?

Frankly...you wouldn't care at all! And you wouldn't even give it a second look. So, why you still promoting your company in this case?

This is a people business. People join other people. Not companies! So start marketing YOU! There may be thousands of other companies, and thousands of other products out there, but there is only one of YOU!

Does this make sense to you?

I'm in this field long enough to know what is working and what is not. So, if you want to find out more and really want to know how people promote their business online and sponsor people easily, click here to WATCH MY VIDEO. I see you there!