Why wear Elken Corset ?

brokensmile

Wearing an Elken corset is actually one of the full-proof method in losing weight, rather than taking slimming pills. You actually save more money and it’s much safer than taking pills! (no side-effects)

You can read about the corset diet here and info on if wearing an Elken corset works below :

The undergarment/corset that I am introducing to you has been proven to get rid of unwanted fat and help shape your body suited to your body type.- There are plenty of different types of corsets in the market and they are significantly cheaper.However, most of the ones that do not have teflon bones are most likely not going to give you the proper support that your body needs.

Even if you are THIN you still can be in a good shape wearing Elken corset!

I wore an*Elken corset*through the whole night and it is comfortable. You can sit down comfortably too. There are some other corsets are quite hard to deal with when you are sitting down or when you are trying to bend down, because they doesn’t have the flexibility I supposed.

> Why waste time and money on corsets that will not work???<

Elken corset is 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight with continuous use. Since Elken corset is an undergarment which you need to wear everyday, it is not going to be a hassle. By the third month of wear, you will notice that even when you take it off, the body shape the corset gives off will stay. But what captures the heart of many who have tried Elken corset is the instant effect it gives when you first put it on. Elken corset gives you instant curves and no more excess fat showing up when you wear tight clothing.

The Elken Elysyle DX Lingerie is the most innovative and the best corset in the market that promises high quality and high-comfort.

>> It received a Good Design Award from Japan and its one of the best corsets in the world. <<

How Elken corset works

* Brassiere – helps shape your breasts to their correct shape, prevents it from sagging due to gravity, gives the much needed support it needs and corrects your posture
* Body shaper/waist nipper – corrects your posture and directs excess fat (instead of simply covering it) to the right places
* Panty – helps prevent and accumulating fat around your waist and between your thighs
* Long girdle – helps shape your thighs, reduces excess fat, eliminate fat between the inner thigh, shapes your buttocks and prevents it from sagging.

>> There are so many reviews on this product on the internet, you may simply Google it and you will see before and after pictures of elken corset users.

>> Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza and Neelofa are a couple of our local Malay celebrities who uses this Elken corset.

Trust me that you will look better in your dresses and you might even be able to put on some clothes that don't fit you any more!!

Try Elken corset on for FREE and see if you like it. Just contact me and we can schedule for an appointment for a free fitting and consultation.

NO OBLIGATIONS!!! :D

>>> 83761385 <<<

Attachments

Last edited: