Will Baby know??

Hi,

Just wondering whether your bb will know what you are thinking?? :nah:

As I have heard couple losing bb during 1st trim, so was quite worried though my 1st trim is coming to end soon.. so every now and then I will tot I have lost mine.. But duno tots will affect bb not..:embarrassed:

Can someone pls advise.. Thanks much

-SRI-

Hmmm.. i don tink bb will know wat we are thiking cz their brain is nt fully develop... but doc did tell me tt a mum moods will hv affect on the foetus..

Hi,

Just wondering whether your bb will know what you are thinking?? :nah:

As I have heard couple losing bb during 1st trim, so was quite worried though my 1st trim is coming to end soon.. so every now and then I will tot I have lost mine.. But duno tots will affect bb not..:embarrassed:

Can someone pls advise.. Thanks much
I had the same feeling like urs during my pregnancy and i always tell myself to stay / think positively n i believe in talking to ur tots when pregnant, incident like: as my place is the air force flying path and tend to be very noisy so whenever i hv the opportunity to hear the noise, i will tell her tat nothing to afraid as this is juz air craft flying over n wen she was born on Oct last yr, tat time lotz of noise, bt she isnt scared of the noise at all... sleep soundly despite the noise...

another incident is tat whenever i go check up, b4 i go i will tell her that i am going to c doc, so lata wen doc wanna let mummy c u, u muz well behaviour...ok? sure enuff, whenever my gynae do scanning on my tummy, we can see her either like waving/kicking or like facing us...

S.R.I. - Ya ya .. I've heard mood can affect bb.. So everytime when I have the tot, I'll scold myself...and tell myself to think positively.. Thanks

And also I've tried talking to my bb.. that everything is okie.. so I hope everthing will really be okie... will be going for check-up this weekend.. so fingers and toes cross.. everything will be find, and thanks Working mummySG.. I'll tell my bb b4 I go for the check-up..

S.R.I. - Ya ya .. I've heard mood can affect bb.. So everytime when I have the tot, I'll scold myself...and tell myself to think positively.. Thanks

And also I've tried talking to my bb.. that everything is okie.. so I hope everthing will really be okie... will be going for check-up this weekend.. so fingers and toes cross.. everything will be find, and thanks Working mummySG.. I'll tell my bb b4 I go for the check-up..

hi blurbkur mtb, sure, tok to ur tot & let us knw the result...hehehe!!!

BTW, hw many mths r u pregnant?

Okie okie.. I'm coming to 12 weeks this week.. actually I'm still not very sure how to calculate the number of weeks being pregnant.. I know the 1st day you miss your period is 4 weeks.. but is it from the start of from last period... eg: My last period is on a Monday, so tdoes not means every Monday is a new week?? If yes, then I'll be 12th weeks tmw.. =D

Okie okie.. I'm coming to 12 weeks this week.. actually I'm still not very sure how to calculate the number of weeks being pregnant.. I know the 1st day you miss your period is 4 weeks.. but is it from the start of from last period... eg: My last period is on a Monday, so tdoes not means every Monday is a new week?? If yes, then I'll be 12th weeks tmw.. =D

haha! me too nt sure 1, i depend on my gynae to tell me my weeks of pregnancy, as they hv the chart, nt sure if is the most accurate... haha!

for me i also go to Pregnancy, baby and toddler health information at BabyCentre UK, juz key in ur last menses date then every week, they will email u abt hw many weeks pregnant r u nw & most imptly, is good/happy to knw wat to expect to happen for urself & ur bb for the coming week. :) For me, i always looking forward to received their email. as for 1st & 2nd trimster we gt to see gynae only once every 4weeks...:)

-SRI-

i oso dunno hw to count lei... i use the ticker...hehehe...easier...

I normally go to I-am pregnant website.. to see the development of my bb.. from there I'll noe how many weeks I am, but think not very accurate 1..

S.R.I. - cos I'm quite a tech idiot.. so I duno how to use a ticker leh.. I dun even know how to insert icons here when replying.. only starting new thread they have the icons for me... can teach me??

-SRI-

I normally go to I-am pregnant website.. to see the development of my bb.. from there I'll noe how many weeks I am, but think not very accurate 1..

S.R.I. - cos I'm quite a tech idiot.. so I duno how to use a ticker leh.. I dun even know how to insert icons here when replying.. only starting new thread they have the icons for me... can teach me??
Ooo.. i went to babycentre webby.. hehehe...

if ticker usually i go to tis website :

Pregnancy and Due Date Ticker

LOL ... nt tech idiot... its tech nerd... hahaha.. me too tech nerd.. :tlaugh:

wat icons?? u mean smilies? or post icons?

Me too same like u when i 1st time in tis forum..in fact i nvr been to forum b4 tis...:001_302: juz take ur time to explore...:Dancing_wub:

Porukadotzu

hi, sumtimes i also think wat if the worse thing happening. But it is just the worry feeling inside every mtb heads coz we are new to these experience ofcoz we felt unsecure of the things that is out of our control for example 'death', coz we r just human anyway.. I always hv the thinking of what would i do if i loose my bb or what if my bb hv some abnormalities and stuff.

So to stop thinking the worse thing, just start to imagine the good thing tat you want to spend with your newborn.. for me, if i start to worry again i would imagine about how my newborn would look like or preparing the best names for her or other positive stuff that make my brain more relax. hehe..

just think of happy thoughts la... thou maybe the real newborn are quite a challenge to deal with..

Hi Porukadotzu,

As we can't control our tots, I'll always try to tell myself it's ok.. my bb is ok.. I'll try this method the next time.. Thanks

i hv frens telling me tat if u tend to think n worry too much during pregnancy, bb will tend to be more moody...dun smile tat much...so u try to stay positive... ...my bb, she is ok lah...nt very moody, i think kind of happy go lucky type 1 as she is lil piglet.:)

hahaha.. that time I was hoping I won't get a piglet.. cos my HB side, the whole family are only pigs or rabbits.. hahaha.. so I dun wan to add another pig to the family.. =P But I am adding another rat to my family.. both my mum and my eldest sis are rats.. wahahahaha

Yeah.. went for check up this morning and b4 that told my bb must tell me that he/she is ok.. and duno is it coincident or wat, he/she is very active.. hee hee.. anyway glad that everything is ok..