Will your kid so?

Wonderwhy

Actually i jus want to know and see how you all deal with it? My 4yrs old gal always tend to have coughing(with lots of plegm), flu and (been seeing GP) for 3wk than doesnt recover and hv high fever (over 40degree) than hv to admit. How come? Do your kid will? izzit my gal immune system is very low during this age? My 15mth gal also the same prob but her fever only highest is 39degree.. How cm????

Yest went buy ginseng plus corydpes for them to try.. haven try yet... izzit gd?

leey

How are the english/chinese doctors said ?

Seem need to tale a closer focus by health professional ...:we2Randy-git::wong19:

EnFlor

All my 3 kids are sick too now. Similar to what Wonderwhy kids are facing. According to my GP, at the moment he is seeing an increasing number of young children for such problems.

How do i deal with each of them ?....headache, headache!
Strict following of medications, constant sponging, dip in bathtub, temperature checks.

Will source out for some health supplements for them soon. At the moment, they are w/o any. I am thinking about Chinese medicines too. U know....those that can help bring the temperature down faster.

Gosh! I hope they all get better soon. I'm exhausted after sleepless night of monitoring their temperature.

Wonderwhy

All my 3 kids are sick too now. Similar to what Wonderwhy kids are facing. According to my GP, at the moment he is seeing an increasing number of young children for such problems.

How do i deal with each of them ?....headache, headache!
Strict following of medications, constant sponging, dip in bathtub, temperature checks.

Will source out for some health supplements for them soon. At the moment, they are w/o any. I am thinking about Chinese medicines too. U know....those that can help bring the temperature down faster.

Gosh! I hope they all get better soon. I'm exhausted after sleepless night of monitoring their temperature.

Ya! it very tiring and stress when they keep falling sick w/o recover and keep taking lot of med which not gd also.. so yest i went (Zheng Zhong Pin) chinese med hall.. they teach me alot and i bought and try...

Wonderwhy

WonderWhy, what did u get ? What's the purpose ? Care to share.
Clinic doesnt seem to work.. my poor gals always galen antibotics.. end up still admit to TMC and also antibotics with antibotics injection.. which is super not gd for kid that are growing..

so now i bought chinese med like pearl powder with chuan bei powder for their cough and plegm(old ppl say very gd) than after their plegm loosen and cough is better, everyday give them abit of ginseng powder and cordyeps powder to build up their immune system and lungs

It a chinese med.hall name zheng zhong pin(in spore already 35yrs) Cos im the member so cheaper when i buy.. and since im preggy, those herb i bought fr there too

tamarind

Kids are sick simply because they are infected by other kids in schools, CC, etc.

Try giving the child sambucol, DHA, etc to build up their immunity.

spottycow

It is the flu season around March-May, my kids also got flu after flu in this period last year. Since then I have been giving them some supplements from eexcel brand. This year they have only got 1 very slight cold.